古強者死神
Team Katana

Bikes: None /cry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Your personal saddle recommendations

Tall guy 6'0" 165lbs, skinny as can be so my butt bones just dig into the seat, and I think I maybe have bad posture too leaning forward instead of keeping my back straight (working on it)

Ride street with kids in tow on the trailer, or XC type trails with LOTS of roots and bumps in most areas.

I have an 06 or 07 Piranha (yeah I forget lol) and the saddle is a stock Bontrager.

It seems nice to the touch with my hand, soft but not too soft, good form factor. But every ride without fail I come back with two things hurting, my butt and my hands.

Even just road riding with no bumps. Im trying to ride more to make sure I am accustomed to it before spending the $$$ for a new one and I think the last 2 rides have been better, but I am at the point now in thinking this saddle just maybe is not compatible with me.

In the past I was looking for one of these when I used to be an active rider (just started again) and was looking at the WTB ones like the Rocket V.

So getting back into things here again, I want to ask those who know what saddle you use or recommend that I can take a look at.

I did just break down and got myself a fathers day gift, I got a Thudbuster LT seatpost that should be here soon that I think will help a lot own its own. I will ride with that for a few rides and if I am still hurting its time for a new saddle.