kwrides

Bikes: 2007 Orbea Onix, 2007 Windsor The Hour, 2008 Kona Jake

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tex_Arcana
Still waiting on an expected windfall.

Don't be too discouraged. The main thing is that we are all different types of cyclist with different schedules and other commitments as well. Getting a group of cyclists together just might be equal in effort as herding cats.

Just try setting a time and place to meet and a general direction to go in. When the guys that do meet up have fun and want to meet again then try it again. Maybe make it a once a month thing. Eventually you might get a decent crowd together especially when you ride fall and spring when the weather isn't really blazing hot anymore.
I agree. If we have a good time and post about it, the group will grow. Me and Tex_Arcana might need to keep our shorts preferences to ourselves though

Also, note how slow this board is, and then how slow it is specific to the Houston area. There are probably only 10 of us tops that post regularly, so if you get 5 to say they'll meet up, that's quite an achievement. To be honest, I was surprised when TWO people said they wanted to do the TdEo288!