View Single Post
Old 06-28-09, 09:41 AM
East Hill
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SchnauzerHerder
I'm Chris, currently living in Irvine, California. I've been in CA for a few years (first in the san fernando valley, and for the past year, Irvine). And I've been biking to school (my senior year of high school, as well as most of college), and work since I got to the west coast.

I've had several cheap bikes since high school (one of the better ones was finally retired last december, a friend of mine gave it to me for $20, and it lasted me almost 3 years with a 6-20 mile commute daily, and it was well used. Someone jumped a curb and hit the bike that was locked to a bike rack ), and have just recently replaced a really cheap bike with a trek 820, which so far has been a worthwhile investment. I ride between 50-100 miles a week, mostly to work and school, and I just love it!

I work with dogs, specifically small breeds, so I'm chasing, playing with, and cleaning up after them all day. I work 6-12 hours a day on my feet, and I've found my early morning rides to work wake me up quicker and I almost never feel sluggish during work. As exhausting as this gets, I'm one of the few people who can say I love my job

Between my job and my rides, I'm loving life even though I'm perpetually broke

Where are the photos?

Not only do we love bikes, but some of us like Schnauzers, too.

Welcome to BikeForums!

East Hill