Old 06-29-09, 05:46 PM
Howzit
Big Blade

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wearyourtruth
i am not quite sure what you mean by no back-pedaling? he said in a vanity fair interview on sept 9th 2008 that he was going to try and win an 8th tour.

does that mean he is still going to try and do it almost a year later? he can't change his mind? he can't decide he doesn't have it in him? at that point he didn't even know what team he was going to be on (or at least astana was denying any rumors of his return to their squad) **** i've said a lot of things that never happened a year later. i said a year ago that i was going to marry my girlfriend. i said 3 months ago that i am going to go back to school in the fall. i said last week that i am going to clean my bathroom before my sisters come to visit.

you can put all those statements on record and hold me to them, and what does it prove? it doesn't prove i am going to do them, it just proves that i am not going to end up doing what i said i was going to do.
Well, you need'nt worry, because the Nazis are not going to interfere with him winning his 8th