unprintable

Bikes: 1972 Raleigh Super Course - Green

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anyone tried Giordana Silverline stuff?

Hello everyone,

So I've started cycling every day for decent distances (nothing too crazy, mind you) so my usual outfit consisting of a light shirt and rolled-up jeans simply ain't cutting it anymore. So I'm looking to invest in my first cycling outfit! I've been shopping around for good but inexpensive bibs and jerseys for a couple weeks now; I'm a student, so I can't afford whatever Assos top-of-the-line thing. I found this Giordana bib and jersey for quite cheap on a British site (they become $57 each with the current exchange rate). I haven't ordered from this particular site, but I did order my Brooks saddle from another British website and the shipping honestly didn't take all that much longer than it would have from a U.S. seller, if you can believe it--couple weeks max. But anyway, the review of them at Competitive Cyclist is positive, but that's also a retail website so how can I trust it? How do you guys that have ridden in these like them? Do you have any recommendations in a similar price range? I've been reading good things about the Performance Ultra II bib, but even that's more expensive than the Giordana bib from the Brit site. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Patrick