Old 07-04-09, 11:27 AM
Socrate

Bikes: Celeste Bianchi Pista 2009 (Japan model)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
I was talkiing about some one trained in spotting muscle and skeletal abnormalities. Some chiropractors, as well many homeopaths or acupuncturists are good at this.

Typically mainstream medical professionals go by the "book" - and take less actual interest in diagnosing idiosyncratic symptoms. This is exactly why you just "wasted" diagnostic resources as well forum readers time.

Still, assuming you can afford your medical care, no harm done. Just a big "medical machine" covering its ahhzzz - while making a few bucks.
I agree that "the book" didn't seem very interested in idiosyncratic symptoms. Waste is as waste does! I'm glad this wasn't expensive for me. Arghh, people wasted their time on a message board!! Sorry!!!

Originally Posted by cyclehen
Physical therapists are "mainstream" medical professionals who take a lot of interest in your type of problem-- not just in diagnosing it, but treating it. Find one who specializes in sports medicine. The American Physical Therapy website has a locator you can use to find one.
Cool. I'm going to do the research in advance. I'd like to know which direction to limp to.