View Single Post
Old 02-20-05, 11:54 AM
splat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A sunday Ride

Today myself , Quo fan and Ben-o hit up Vietnam for a ride, was lots of fun we were riding for about 3 hours and I took them on a "different" route.

while theconditions were better then thursday night , still off the power lines had soune tough snow to deal with

but lets start with Quo Fan climbing.

Here quo-fan is deciding wat lkine to take down the rock and across the ice , especilly after watching my self and Ben with the ice cracking under us

Next is when I decided to get a little bit different . we went to the SOuth side and crossed RT 16 , Usually it is swampy and unrideable , but not today!

Once we got a cross we followed the rail Bed , which a quad had been nice enough to make 2 tracks to follow in , Of course we were always in the wrong tack and getting smacked in the face by tree braches.

WE followed the Old rail bed till we got to the Motocyle playground , Burmed turns are fun!! 8)

I wish I had gotten a picture of us crossing the was , was very interesting riding ice that was down dill , and then Up hill on the other side

But I did n't , we rode some of the pipeline and here is Ben doing a decent off of the pipeline

Fiannly we had to cross weston Pond , so We rode around a little , and the ice skaters were giving u some funny looks