Old 07-11-09, 09:22 AM
TimPFla
TIMMAY

Bikes: Giant Rincon MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I don't know the name of my Led Tail Light. But I got it at wal mart for cheap and it is rated very well when I first got it. Just put batteries and they last a long time... I have gotten several things from there because of the price. And it's not all that bad. Certain things I will get at the LBS such as my bike. I also get multi bike tools from walmart...It really depends on what you need. There is one LBS by me that I will go to and one I won't. I grew up in Maine and when I was 12 I had a paper route and went to my LBS Quinns to get my first bike. It was a Univega I believe. I loved that things. Well at 15 I moved to Fl.. Lived there for 16 years. Last year I was back in Maine, and wanted to start biking again. I was suprised to see QUINNS still there. Same Owner and his wife!!!! I walked in and he recognized me!!! It was really cool. So he gave me a deal on a bike and his wife even offered me to go upstairs and get some supper LOL! Was amazing.. I went there for my bike rack, Computer, Front LED light, New Tires Which he put on for free while I was there.. Also but my bike Lock, and air pump from them. I go from time to time to say hello...You can't get that service from Walmart. Thanks Quinn Cycles!!