Old 07-23-09, 12:55 PM
Allegheny Jet

Bikes: confidential infromation that I don't even share with my wife

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hermes
PM me when you are planning to come. We may be able to save you from the rental bike with the bag on the front and offer some suffering on one of the more memorable climbs. With a bit of luck, you may be here when we are running the Low Key Hill Climb Races and participate. They typically start in October with a different hill climb race each Saturday and culminate with the Thanksgiving morning race up Mount Hamilton.
Will do once we are closer to the trip. We will be in the area Oct 22 thru Oct 28 which includes a Saturday. We don't have plans yet on exactly what we will be doing in the SF area. I think we will both make list of must do, want to do, would be nice to do, things our friends say to do, and even that's way to expensive to do's, then take turns picking out our "to do's". Air fare was on sale for 48 hours several weeks ago so we picked a place to go and purchased RT tickets on the cheap.

My wife just retired from 31 yrs of teaching and I recently retired, then went back to work in the same job 3 days/week. We are new at this retirement thing and know that we are supposed to travel, have lots' of fun and spend the money before our kids get it.