Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Homeyba
Yeah, that'd be me. Long time, no see! How have you and the little woman been? I got a new Calfee Tandem for RAAM this year and someone suggested I stop in over here on the tandem forum. I've been avoiding it for years. Not because it's a bad place, I just spend too much time on this stupid confuser already. Anyway, I saw the Clydesdale forum and thought my fat butt might fit in but pretty good.
Ahhh cool! Another badazz long distance clyde in the presence of Dante, CLifton and a few of the others! Man, I saw the sweetest tandem ever at the coast (Huntington Beach). Purple Calfee, matching purple carbon handlebars and stems. Beautiful! I'm jealous, I'd have to sell our home, cars and all our bikes to get one!

I like hanging here caue it's about bikes. Other place was not much about bikes anymore.

I like the SoCal forum and have a ton of pics over there in the SART thread (Santa Ana River trail).

I like the Clyde forum cause they hate me when I suggest we clydes can climb if we try! Tell them we can climb Homey, tell them! Make them believe Homey, make them believe!

Last edited by Mr. Beanz; 07-28-09 at 12:34 AM.