Old 07-30-09, 10:53 AM
SunSwingsLow

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr_Christopher
This is a thread about poor, short sighted management.
Ill take some of his poor/short sighted management anyday. When you talk about mismanagment i think you need to talk about it in how it failed, which in this case is immpossible because they WON the TdF, they WON the best team award, they placed a 2nd rider on the podium and and had another in the top 10 and would have had another in the top 10(reasonable speculation) had Levi not crashed out.

Whats your definition of good team management? The man has 8 TdF wins out of the past 10 as a team manager. What else can you possibly want? Hes as close to perfect as it gets and you are gonna slam him because Lance and Alberto cant play nicey nice? Hes dealing with high powered, high octane, highly compensated athletes that could have powder kegged on him at any moment. Id say he kept the team on track despite all of that and still DOMINATED this years TdF.

If you want Lance and Alberto to play nicey nice i suggest you look elsewhere than Johan, hes to busy winning races. Ill take him on my team any day of the week, in fact im picking first, i take Johan, who you got?