bautieri
Downtown Spanky Brown

Bikes: Motobecane Phantom Cross Pro Kona Lana'I

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Missbumble
I rescind any kind words I ever said about you.... do not scr%%w with the girls!

OK the bike shop is a ways away...

So if you ride at the comet for say 3 hours - then just get one of their bikes (right on the path - an hour drive from the Perimeter at 4PM...)

I would advise - calling Cycleworks and seeing if they have a bike for you - asking if you can come by and get it Monday at 4...or better would be at lunch..less traffic... it would be a 20 minute ride I think to get the bike from perimeter.....Then you have the bike and can decide to join the Concourse ride or head to the comet (A 40 minute to 60 minute ride by car). So that way you can ride on the path for a few hours. Or any of the other rides lsited on the www.blikesbl.org ride calendar.

Ther's also great rides on Tuesday/Thursday at Atlanta Cycling (Closer than the comet but still a 30-40 minute trek in trafffic...http://atlantacycling.com/ http://atlantacycling.com/page.cfm?pageID=37

I must admit that I am unsure how that would be screwing with your cats ...unless they don't react very well to nip. I certainly wouldn't wish any ill tidings to your critters. Of the two cats that I have interacted with on a regular basis the nip makes one really playful and the other one gets rather mellow. It's interesting in that the one who becomes playful is normally lethargic while the one who mellows out still thinks it's a kitten (8yrs old). Or could it be that the green dot is not a tangible thing for them to play with like a toy mouse would be? I certainly wouldn't send them crashing into a wall, or shine it into an eye as that would be outright cruel. I'll just leave the pointer and nip at home (I wouldn't want to explain that to the TSA anyways ).

Imaginary meeting with the cats aside I do appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks Bee and Shinnster, you two ROCK!!