Missbumble 
I'm a Cyclist!

Bikes: Specialized Dolce Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by misterE0
haven't posted in a while...I've been stuck at 242 for the last couple weeks, but then I haven't been perfect on my diet, riding is great though! So I'm down 84lbs from a year ago. I hit some major milestones lately in my riding. One of which is competing a cat 5 bike race. I finished it, which was my goal the first time out. I've also been able to hang on to some super fast group rides. Most significantly, my brother can no longer drop me! He's races and rides a lot more than I, but I'm catching up to him! I'm commuting by bike to work 2 or 3 times a week. Oh yea, I got a purdy new proper road bike too...It's a Steelman Stage Race. Pure sex!

I'm wearing 38x32 jeans now and XLT or even LT shirts. I really feel great, and I'm getting within reach of my ultimate goal of 225. I will probably decide to go to 215 after that, but we'll see.
Outstanding!!! I do need inspiration as I am eating watever I want these days and that can not be good!! So thanks for the good news regarding your biking. Congrats on the bike race!!! Were those Cat 5 Racers wild??? Scary?