View Single Post
Old 08-01-09, 02:53 PM
kwduffy02

Bikes: 2000 Specialized Hardrock Sport, 2008 Specialized Roubiax Elite, 1970's Murray 10 Speed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just one of those days...

So this is my first real post here, just joined not long ago and have been reading as much as I can, it seems as soon as I get caught up there is another whole page that pops up hehe. Anyways, I went out for my daily ride, didn't want to go too hard or far today cause I've got a little longer ride planned for tomorrow. Anyways not long after I left it started drizzling, oh well I thought, well about 4 miles in to the ride it started raining harder, so I decided to turn back. If only that is where it stopped, on the way back it seems like everything started going down hill and not in the good way, i started to notice a little wobble while I was riding and soon figured out that my handle bars came loose. Then half way home my chain came off, followed shortly by not being able to shift properly, skipping gears, just overall not right. So now that I'm home time for a little snack and then some wrenching on the bike, hopefully I can get it right before tomorrows ride