Old 08-11-09, 07:21 PM
mushrooshi
Hills scare me.

Bikes: 2008 Giant FCR3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
My bike isn't being vandalized, it's more so the worry of it being vandalized.

Throughout the school year, I noticed there were two bikes, both generic x-mart bikes. Over the school year they got destroyed, with the seat being twisted or broken, the wheels tacoed, and the chains removed and stuff cracked. I'm not sure why; they could have been targetted, or they were left alone for weeks that they eventually got vandalized.

Also, technically, it's not my school, so it is harder for me to talk to the people there. The school district also has some failure of a policy, "Don't bring anything you don't want stolen/vandalized to school". I go to an engineering program at another school, but I catch the school bus at a nearby highschool, that drives me to a school 5 miles away. (By the way, I would probably never be allowed to bike directly to my school, my dad doesn't like the area it passes through and says it's too "Ghetto", and he feels me biking on highways is dangerous.) But it really doesn't seem like 5 miles, because for some reason, the ride is 20 minutes even when the bus on average must go at least 30MPH.