Old 08-12-09, 11:17 PM
vincentnyc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dahon.Steve
...The OP is angry because he cannot afford the Brompton and prefers to see them gone with the wind. LOL! However, you would figure with the Patent expired, others would have jumped in and started making Brompton Clones but this has not been the case.

Dahon, Bike Friday and Birdy all feel their design is better than Brompton and there is no need to duplicate an original. Quite frankly, I would think less of Bike Friday if they did make an exact duplicate of the Brompton. It's all about pride.
oh trust me i can afford a brompton...i just dont want waste my hard earn money going toward a greedy monopolize corporation. i just hate big business i.e microsoft, ea crushing little guy. other have tried to jump into brompton design (i.e. merc). look what happen when brompton tried to threaten anita...she stop selling it.
if brompton didn't feel threaten by the merc, y did they go after anita with a bunch of lawyers?

ah....since ur nickname is dahon, i guess u haven't heard dahon is coming with a copy design of the brompton folding called the curl? i guess dahon doesn't have any pride huh?

Last edited by vincentnyc; 08-13-09 at 12:51 AM.