folder fanatic
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
UK’s Brompton Sets Up American Subsidiary

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/news/...tail/3039.html

Brompton is in the process of improving it's relationship to it's dealers over here. This is due simply for the "....American dealers who loved our brand and our products yet ultimately could not bring themselves to stock them because they felt cast adrift without in-country support, even though we actually place very few demands on dealers in the sense that we only ask they stock two bikes, plus a demo model.....”-Bicycle Retailer

IMO I think it will reflect back on better service-for dealers & both past and present customers. Perhaps better pricing, selection, and more locations offering Bromptons nearer to more people (one can only hope!) if we are lucky when this is up and running. I have never brought out my own Brompton without someone who notices it and really is interested in buying one for him/herself. What puts them off is the presently available dealers being so far away from them to try one out and service them later. I see a huge improvement for this problem-if this guy is really for improving communication between Brompton, North American Dealers, and the Customer and not to just line his pockets.

Last edited by folder fanatic; 08-17-09 at 05:33 PM.