Old 08-19-09, 08:52 AM
turtlewoman

Bikes: Peugeot something 1975

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BengeBoy
Why, that's why you need a Bike Butler. In fact, my Bike Butler and I were discussing this over tea this morning (he was lubing and waxing my commuter bike before I left for work -- I was late again, because he keeps forgetting that on Tuesdays I want Evian in my water bottles, not Fiji. Anyway, I digress...).

My Bike Butler informed me that to take care of hand-made bikes under 40cm in size I need to employ a Junior Bike Butler. I said, "That's great, the Junior Bike Butler could also then round up all the skateboards and Razor scooters around here," but the Bike Butler told me that union rules prevent Bike Butlers, even Junior ones, from touching other wheeled vehicles.

So I called a meeting -- I got the Pet Wrangler, Video Game Coach, and Feng Shui Master together in the kitchen -- and we all agreed there was no room left in the servants' wing for a Junior Bike Butler. With everyone already *very* busy keeping the family estate in order, we decided not to pull the trigger on the bikes mentioned above.

Thus, they are all yours...
That is really priceless. Where should I begin looking for my own Bike Butler?