FloridaBoy

Bikes: Rivendell Chevoit and a Panasonic 1986 7500 MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by doctor j
Interesting numbers.

I've had a couple of decent crashes. I sustained some good road rash and bruises in one crash and could have gone to the ER as a precautionary measure; however, my gut told me I was OK, despite a couple of knots and some blood here and there. I got back on my bike and rode back to the vehicle. In the second crash, I went over the handle bars into some bushes... soft landing. Some numb nuts was coming up the MUP on the wrong side of the path on a blind corner. When I first saw him, our front wheels were about 6 inches apart. I was OK. They hauled him off in the meat wagon. Though I was non too pleased with his behavior, I did walk to the end of the MUP to direct the meat wagon to his location.

I was surprised to see the magnitude of the number for golf! I've played on and off for a long time but have never sustained any injuries in the pursuit thereof. I've been apoplectic after numerous bad shots, but not so much that I injured myself or someone else. I've never been hit by a flying club or a ball. I didn't realize golf was such a contact sport! Lightning? Heart attacks?
Back injuries.