View Single Post
Old 07-25-02, 01:27 AM
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Other items to consider a small seat pack. One just big enough to hold a small patch kit and a multi tool will suffice for one of you as long a sthe other has a pack that will hold a spare tube. As far as multi tools I like my Topeak Mc Guyver more stuff than what you'll ever hope to need (get the one with the chain tool some don't have it) Helmets are GOOD look on specialized.com for their closeouts or back to the LBS if they're worth thier salt they would have suggested it before you left but give them another chance. Nashbar , Performance Bike, Supergo are excellent sources for goodies. One more thing if you are going to do extended rides Camelbaks are VERY GOOD they're insulated to keep your water cool (before heading out on a day trip I do a 50/50 mix of H2O and ice) Most of all . YOU DON"T HAVE TO GET ALL OF THIS at least not all at once do it gradually and soon you'll be like the rest of us anxiously awaiting the next bike catalog like it was the Victoria's Secret catalog (mmmm wonder tube)