Old 09-02-09, 02:56 PM
omega1848

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What size LeMond Poprad you are driving and what are your details?

What size LeMond Poprad you are driving and what are your details?

Hi there,
I found a LeMond Poprad frame the other day at my local bike dealer and now I am thinking about buying it for the last couple of days.
I first saw the Poprad in one of the forums and really liked the look and the idea of the bike (steel frame, disc brake mounting, etc.).
But I read some different comments on the actual size of people riding a Poprad and what the best frame size would be. Unfortunately since the offer is only a frame, it is not possible for me to test drive the bike and see if the size would fit me.

I am 6’ 0” (184cm) tall and have an inseam of about 33 inches (84cm), so a relatively long body and short legs. From the geometry chart found in the web of the Poprad and my previous bikes I tend to pick a 57 frame, since I also like to have a more relaxed geometry (in other words not to have too much difference in height of the saddle and the bar).

Would you mind share with me your sizes of your Poprads and yor body details, and maybe a few words why you picked that particular size of the Poprad?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Oliver