Old 09-16-09, 10:04 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by ErnieMcNernie
ironically just today i was riding into the parking lot of my apartment complex and saw a neighbor riding out. i always give him the ol' "hey, whats up man?" he always gives me the mopey silent stare. its a ****ing jerky thing to do. don't get me wrong, i'm not expecting some parade and fanfare-- i just think its ****ty to completely blow off somebody you see on a regular basis. i mean a "hey" would do.
Don't sweat it man, just say hi and take his silence for what it is, if some day he ask you to stop with your greetings, just say, cool, no problem, have a good one, and it's over. you loose nothing.
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve