Old 09-17-09, 12:10 PM
stryper
I just wanna ride

Bikes: 2013 BMC Impec

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I had a knog frog on my bike for 4 months and it never got touched until my whole bike was stolen. Suprisingly 6 weeks later when I found the bike all that was missing was the seat, seatpost, and light.

So what if they don't help you see. I ride so much at night and maybe once a week having a light would be helpful. Cause about 600 years ago somebody came up with the idea of a street light, which lights more or less all the roads in more or less all towns. All I want is to not get pulled over.

And to be honest, I don't want cars to see me except from behind so they don't hit my back. Anytime I approach an intersection or a driveway or anywhere that a car wants to go, there is always this awkward confusion about who is going to go. if the car has the right of way and just goes like normal then no problem, but they always stop extra long, sometimes wait for you and then wave you on when they easily could have gone first and you wouldn't have even needed to slow down. Sometimes, they punch the accelerator cause they ain't waiting for no bike. If cars can't see me then i only have to predict what a car normally does when it doesn't see anyone. But if they do see me, and now I try to predict what this person thinks about bikes, will they stop and let me go, try to go first, who knows.