Old 09-19-09, 07:49 PM
Lindaosm

Bikes: Trek 7100 WSD & Trek Skye SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boatdesigner
Linda, I guess I was home before you left! I rode from my house to Inverness, 32.4 miles round trip. It was starting to get hot when I got home a little after 10, I wouldn't have wanted to ride later than that. I started hearing some creaking and cracking noises from my front wheel, so I dropped the bike off at Blue Run Bikes. Last thing I need is for something to break and send me over the handlebars, I have spent enough time in the hospital this year already! I won't be able to get it back before Tuesday, so that gave me the incentive to finish the modifications (new wheels) to my 1983 Puch. It's ready to go now, so I'll be riding my C&V bike for the next few days!
One of these days we will get started early. We didn't start until after 11 and weren't done until almost 2:30. Too Hot!! I think tomorrow we might ride the Withlachochee Bay Trail late in the afternoon. We always seem to see lots of wildlife there. It's a short ride (less than 10 miles) but very scenic. One of these days I'm sure we will pass each other.

LindaN