View Single Post
Old 09-20-09, 04:43 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
I don't quite understand what you want here. You are asking for comments and opinions on something that the membership is not being given information on. How do you expect to get opinions on...NOTHING??

And yes, calling names, expecially '*******' is clearly a violation of forum guidelines. In case you have forgotten in your short time here, I am posting for your convenience a copy of the guidelines that you have agreed to before your admittance here.

Harrassment
Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, and denigrates another member at any time. We have zero tolerance for taking an argument about a any topic to a personal level. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot, moron, stupid" and other derogatory terms constitutes harassment. The idea is to make this a pleasant environment to discuss cycling, not a schoolyard, or name-calling and rock-throwing festival. Repeated critical and sharply negative posts toward a forum member can also constitute harassment. This applies to all content submitted by users including posts, avatars and signatures.

Personal attacks and inflammatory behavior will not be tolerated.

Respect the forum staff. We're not here to make life harder to anyone. Any decision taken by the administrators and moderators is final and must be respected.

I bolded out the parts that I am stressing for ease of reading.

I think I'll let the moderator of this forum, Fuzzbox chose how she wants to handle this.

Oh and..

Welcome to Bike Forums!
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.