Old 03-13-05, 10:26 PM
2manybikes

Bikes: 2 many

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Liked 323 Times in 169 Posts
Originally Posted by vincenzosi
I don't give a damn how they were provoked. Unless the cyclist took a swing with a cane and a metal walking stick, nothing warranted what happened to him. Seeing as that situation is highly unlikely, I doubt anything the cyclist did would qualify their retaliation as rational.

Sorry bro. One guy got chased down and beaten. It wasn't even in the heat of the moment, which while not excusable is at least more understandable. This was a premeditated attack that involved the decision to go home, get some weapons, then hunt down the cyclist and beat him.

I don't need to know the whole story to know who's wrong in this case.
Exactly.....

When someone yells at you and damages your property, you do not have the right to strike them. Just for that and that alone. As far as I know this is the law. It certainly is the right thing to do. (not strike them).
It is however your right to be furious. And it sure is easy to want to hit someone smashing your property. But to go home get prepared and seek out the other person? Wrong.

These days this is on the news a lot, you would think both parties would be worried about the other having a gun!