Old 03-15-05, 08:15 AM
superstar4410

Bikes: Speed Demon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You want to be attractive?
Its not about being attractive to others. I'm doing it for myself not others. Its not about being attractive to myself either. Its just about feeling a certian way, and by feeling I dont mean emotional. This is not a, "I want to look this way to get girls post". The whole idea about females being added into this equation was based on someone else's comment.

God is going to provide you with a lady someday, won't God provide you with your lumpy a$$
Yea God can provide all things,
Lumpy??? who wants a lumpy a**.

No hot cycle chicks where you live? Then MOVE
My partner dosen't have to be a female that cycles.

[EDIT]
In closing, this is what I'm going to do.

Keep cycling but only say once a week, not 2-3 like now. Keep lifting and trying to up my
protien and make some muscle gains. Slowly increase caloric intake nothing too intense.
I already snack alot now but I'll try to do that a bit more, and I'll try to consume more water. The doctor
told me that I needed to drink more water from the results of my blood test last year. And finally I'll try not to really think too much about being a bit skinny and consider it a blessing. Thanks for all the feedback from those who contributed their opinions and perspectives. Time to get back to work, soo much paper work I have to do here.

Last edited by superstar4410; 03-15-05 at 08:21 AM.