Old 10-02-09, 03:11 PM
Foldable Two

Location: Vancouver, Washington and Ocean Shores, Washington, USA

Bikes: 2 - 2007 Custom Bike Fridays, 2 - 2009 Bike Friday Pocket 8's, Gravity 29'er SS, 2 - 8-spd Windsor City Bikes, 1973 Raleigh 20 & a 1964 Schwinn Tiger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just Ordered ANOTHER Folder & Wife Didn't Complain

Wife realized that when we went back to Vancouver in November (without our BF's cause we can only carry so much stuff) she wouldn't have a bike to ride. I have my Dahon single-speed there, but she has ZIP.

Soooo...I just ordered a new BF Pocket 8 for her to use for our local riding in Vancouver. She thought about whether it would be best to get a tikit or the Pocket 8, and decided upon the latter.

My first thought was possibly a Downtube Nova, but we already have racks and fenders for Fridays, they are easy to work on, we have a good local dealer (Coventry Cycle Works in Portland) and, in the end, I preferred sending the money to Eugene rather than China (Sorry, Yan).

So, now we are even - three bikes apiece! (The cruisers will be sold with the Ventura Place - they are handy for shopping with their large baskets, but they are also real slugs that are hard on our knees.
Lou