Old 03-15-05, 06:04 PM
TGuk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dahon Espresso 2004 v 2005.....HELP!

Hi everyone,
A little introduction of me first: I am A 33 years old lady and I haven’t used a bike for 15 years……….after my holiday in Amsterdam I rediscovered the joy of riding a bike. . . .and now I am planning to by a bike and I need a little help from the experts or users please

(Instead of salesmen trying to sale me everything with impressive features as soon as I walk in a shop!)

I am looking for a starter bike and the Dahon Espresso seems ideal for me, it took my heart already. This bike on paper seems to fit perfectly with all my needs, pretty, smart efficient for road and leisure and easy to use…and the storage facility is definitely a big bonus. Unfortunately without sound stupid, I am not an expert on gears or any other features bikes are now offering and my only “dilemma” is the choice of price and year. Which is where I need some help!
I have been around many website but I cannot find a real difference between Espresso 2004 and the new version 2005 except the price. Does anyone know the actual really improvement in the 2005 version please? If it is worth it the £50-£60 more I will go for the new version otherwise I can stick with the cheaper/older one.
Thanks in advance for you help. It very appreciated it.

All your advice on Dahon Espresso are very welcome. cheers x

Ciao Tguk