Old 10-06-09, 07:57 PM
psirue
curmudgeon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian
Not only are they quality rubber, but when you buy from fyxation, you’re buying from a cyclist, not some giant corporation that has to answer to their shareholders.
do you really believe these tires are not made in China or Taiwan by the factories/companies that produce everything else in the cycling market? and their description of these clinchers on the website made me scratch my head -- I'm pretty confident the owner of "fyxation" (not to be confused with fyxomatosis) did not produce these himself -- he's only importing them and retailing and using copy on the website that does not make much sense (i.e. "Full wrap-around tread and diamond pattern for sick control and traction" as if this tread makes any difference. what exactly is pinch-flat protection?).

And how exactly do you know they roll fast? Because that's what the product description says? Or did you run tests?

but that's fine.

just dont pretend like this is the tire company version of phil wood or whatever when you're off being a shill. not everyone swallows hype like you do.

Last edited by psirue; 10-06-09 at 08:01 PM.