Old 10-11-09, 08:57 PM
DAMO10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks,
I beleive mine is definatley pulling to the outside but the funny thing is that my vastus medialis is very strong as i have done a lot of weights in the past when i used to play rugby physios even told me this & it is visual in my legs as well.
I had never had any problems with my knees prior to this which has been on going for the last 3 years.
I am approaching my 38th birthday my flexability is good especially in the hamstrings i can touch my toes easily, actually place my palms flat on the floor.
I found a website from the US which mentioned the major cause is the tight IT Band which he had some recommended streches for.
So what i will do is try both & hopefully i will get a result!
As mentioned the pain is not severe just uncomfortably annoying in all this time of cycling & doing weights it does not seem to have got any worse nor better, alot of people mention pain on stairs up or down i have never had this it seems to get better once it is warm!
I was still doing weights only a few months ago but i deceided to give it a rest for a while i have even slowed up cycling to try & get this right.
Some days it certainly feels better than others it seems to have amind of its own.

Do you do any weight training? Is it uncomfortable for you to squat or climb stairs?
Does or did yours click when you had your leg bent & then extend it?