Old 10-12-09, 10:28 PM
brakemeister
New usename ThorUSA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by operator
If you want non-existent spare parts support from dahon and someone that is not contactable buy dahon. We were one of the biggest retailers for dahon/bike friday in the nation and the customer service and after sales support (re: parts/warranty issues) is completely absent for Dahon. Bike friday is the polar opposite.

sounds like sour grapes or sumpin .... would be interesting to find out.... but I have more important things to do .... like helping my customers ..lol
I have absolutely NO problem to call them whenever I like* they do have a 800 number for dealers as well. I get emails answered in usually a day. I can send faxes every day. I sell bikes every day, I pay for bikes every day( well .....once a week is enough ) yeah I pay in time as well ( part of a good relationship)

I , like everyone else have the occasional hickup when parts like carriers or fenders or magnetix are not immedeately available. I wait a couple weeks and than my order gets filled and usually arrives a couple days later. Yes the spare part accesory parts could be slicker, no doubt, the replacement parts/warranty parts I dont already have I can usually get within days ... also here is room for betterment.
The key is that I am not siting on my hands I order stuff so I have it in stock and not wait until my customer needs it ....

if somebody makes s statement that they cannot be reached that makes me mad as it is totally untrue

for heavens sake I can email the Owner and get responses back within a day ..

thor