Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by HalfAussie
Minewt Mini-USB Update

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to update this thread with my opinion on the Minewt Mini-USB headlight. It is adequate for nightime road riding in Tucson, Arizona which is a low light / no light town. We do not have much weather outside of monsoons in July/August. On a clear night (most nights) the headlight allows me to see in front of me easily enough to avoid road hazards and see where I am going. I can understand why some folks will not like it, because it is not all that strong at 110 lumens.

One thing I like in particular is its small discreet size. The headlight is small enough that most people wouldn't recognize it as a $90 accessory. I haven't tested my theory by leaving it on my bicycle yet, and probably wouldn't on a college campus, but for running in for groceries and the like I may leave it on.

Mounting could not have been easier and I like the indicator light that lets you know when your battery power is running low.

Thanks for listening
Sarah
Don't leave it on the bike, especially in a city like Tucson with all the college kids, transients, and meth heads as if you do I can imagine it being gone very quickly.

Oh, and if you know of a good taqueria in Tucson I'd be grateful if you could PM the name and address. Thanks!