Thread: CCM Flyers X 4
View Single Post
Old 10-24-09, 08:59 PM
oldy57

Bikes: 1930's CCM Flyer, black and gold, 1930's CCM Flyer, chrome, 1939 CCM Flyer Gold plated, 1903 CCM Rambler, 1912 Glasgo Cycle Co, 1935 Silver King Wingbar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CCM Flyers X 4

I have been waiting for a week and a half for these to get here. They were bought as a group from a guy in Vancouver. They are very nice CCM Flyers. My bank account is a lot lighter now. I have to do some more searching for info on them. As for now have a look at the pictures and info. Sorry for the poor pics but I just got home with them. Hope to get better pics tomorrow.
The guy I bought these from said they were his late fathers bike and he got them from someone who was a top champion bike racer.

This bike is a 1950 (serial number ends with B)with original paint. The bike had the wood wheels when I got it. The guy I got it from thought they may have been switched with the black bike. I put them on the black bike. The fransfers are there, CCM Flyer is nicer on this bike but the CCM crest on the seat tube is not as clear as the next bike.

The second bike is a 1950(serial number ends with B) with original paint. The CCM Flyer transfer is not as nice but the seat tube transfer is nicer.