View Single Post
Old 03-21-05, 06:38 PM
FLyBOy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JMC
its well cool scene, just not much creativity. u get guys sitting around complaining about nought to ride, and when u show them a spot, they ride it once, and they sick of it. i mean "ride" as in they drop in, or launch once, no moves, no rotations, or anything, just air, and they are sick of it. how they gonna learn if they don't have passion for it? but yeah, answering my questions would be good.

Dude, I have an idea of what you mean. I have a thirteen year old friend who rides bmx because two of his friends do, (one of them is me) and he doesn't really seem 'into' the sport. I mean he tries to do tricks and stuff, but 'most' of the time he really doesn't seem to care about bmx. It's like he's planning on not going far in the sport and it really saddens me. My other friend on the other hand seems really into it, and is constantly trying new tricks off of anything he sees. Sometimes he's my motivation when I'm feeling kind of tired and stuff. (not tired of bmx, physiclly tired) And it's really fun riding around with him because we always try to find things we can do tricks on and he is very happy with little things, you know, he doesn't need 'big' fancy stuff to have fun on. I'm not saying that that thirteen year old friend of mine isn't fun to ride with, it's just sometimes discouraging when I see that kind of thinking in him. And he seems to get tired of things quickly even if me and my other friend are having a blast on whatever we're doing. It's like he does bmx just to pass the time instead of trying to go for it and get better at it everytime he goes out. But these are just things I see in him, he's not always like that. Sad to read about your sene JMC, but keep up your spirits and keep going at it!

Last edited by FLyBOy; 03-21-05 at 06:45 PM.