View Single Post
Old 10-29-09, 08:29 PM
Commando303

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by KentMadness
And this is a disgrace that from what i experiences in not enough for parking for from malls to office building the owner and manager when i compliant and they have promises me they will fix it and these are my grievance

1.They have only one rack and there are idiot like " stupid cyclist and food delivery " will block the whole rack and when you see them and tell them off they don't care and what about security they could care less ether and the rack are easy to break to steal your wheels so be careful

2.Some denied cyclist right for parking and riding threw a parking shopping lots and i have bent harrash where i'm there for legitimate reason

3.Some even don't even have no parking post or rack to lock up your bike and you have to lock it up on a street to a cheap poll that will break easy
I tend to hate grammar-bully responses, as opposed to ones concerned with the content of a post, but, honestly, it's almost impossible to get through some of what you've said. As for the content I can make out, there seems to be nothing worth replying to...