Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    LBKA punkncat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    OTP South
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    At Lake Jackson, yesterday

    The weather here has been amazingly warm the past few days. I have taken that opportunity to ride almost 100 miles (which I will complete today) in the last few days. Yesterday I took a ride down by Barnett's Bridge at Lake Jackson. It was beautiful, and I thought I might share a pic my son took on the bridge.



    Get out there and ride, no matter what your "disability" may be.
    One Foot Less

  2. #2
    Neil_B
    Guest
    Glad to see the photo, and read the report. Thanks for sharing!

  3. #3
    24-Speed Machine Chris516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wash. Grove, MD
    My Bikes
    2003 Specialized Allez 24-Speed Road Bike
    Posts
    4,740
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
    The weather here has been amazingly warm the past few days. I have taken that opportunity to ride almost 100 miles (which I will complete today) in the last few days. Yesterday I took a ride down by Barnett's Bridge at Lake Jackson. It was beautiful, and I thought I might share a pic my son took on the bridge.



    Get out there and ride, no matter what your "disability" may be.
    I would love to have some weather like that. Can you send some to DC....lol

    It has been cold and windy here.

  4. #4
    LBKA punkncat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    OTP South
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris516 View Post
    I would love to have some weather like that. Can you send some to DC....lol

    It has been cold and windy here.
    I have some friends that live up in Westbridge and they keep me pretty well posted on the poor weather y'all are getting. He rides a 'bent and a MTB and I hope to get up there sometime next spring or summer to enjoy a ride in the area there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_B View Post
    Glad to see the photo, and read the report. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you Neil. The "ride report" portion was posted in the C&A section and describes my failed attempt at catching an old guy we passed on the route.
    One Foot Less

  5. #5
    Neil_B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
    I have some friends that live up in Westbridge and they keep me pretty well posted on the poor weather y'all are getting. He rides a 'bent and a MTB and I hope to get up there sometime next spring or summer to enjoy a ride in the area there.



    Thank you Neil. The "ride report" portion was posted in the C&A section and describes my failed attempt at catching an old guy we passed on the route.
    I'm particularly pleased you posted the photo. I get lonely being the only one posting photos showing why I'm distinctive looking. You project so much confidence in the photo your artificial leg looks as natural as if God made it.

  6. #6
    LBKA punkncat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    OTP South
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_B View Post
    I'm particularly pleased you posted the photo. I get lonely being the only one posting photos showing why I'm distinctive looking. You project so much confidence in the photo your artificial leg looks as natural as if God made it.



    Thanks Neil.
    One Foot Less

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    My Bikes
    Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX
    Posts
    5,804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to just respect you, PunkNCat!

    I now idolize you!....You're an amazing person!

    I salute you!

    Most Respectfully,

    - SlmRider

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •