My Dad has really sensitive eyes. I'd like some recommendations for protective eye glasses/goggles, but they must fit over regular glasses.

Since my Dad wears glasses, and his eyes are so sensitive, he can't wear contacts. That's why it's necessary for them to fit over glasses.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

P.S: If you want to link a product, please use a website that delivers to the UK.