Life is good
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not far from the Withlacoochee Trail. 🚴🏻
Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany and 2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Some other differences between a bike path and a sidewalk are:
1. the bike path usually has a dashed line in the center (much like a road).
2. there are occasional bike path rules signs (unfortunately not many users read the rules).
3. the bike path is wider than a typical sidewalk.
4. the bike path is in a better state of repair than many sidewalks (and most roads).
5. bike paths have more broken glass, trash, and doggy "piles" than sidewalks.
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. - Psalm 103:8
Last edited by RonH; 06-19-02 at 10:11 AM.