Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-06, 10:34 AM   #1
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
"Get off the road."

This was yelled at me yesterday while on my commute home. I had to stop at the bank on the way. The branch I went to is sort of on the way home. I have never ridden in this section of town on a bike before. It is a heavily travelled commercial area. The bank is next to a new shopping complex that is still underconstruction which means the traffic has increased because of the businesses that are open in the new area. The roadways leading up to & around the shopping area are 4 lane, most are 30 to 35 mph. This is right next to the hwy 20/75 bypass where there are also entrance & exits to the bypass.

Instead of turning left at the intersection I normally turn at on my commute I turned right to go to the bank. I then had to turn left at another intersection, then turn right to get to the bank. when I made the second turn which was left it was in a left turn lane with an arrow. I was the first one in the lane with traffic behind me & traffic oncoming that wanted to turn right. We got the green arrow & proceeded through the turn. As I was doing so the oncoming vehicle that wanted to turn right attempted to do so. I made eye contact with the driver, shook my head no & sounded my airzound. He got a ugly glaring look on his face indicating he was not happy I was in his way & preventing him from turning. He had the red. While it is legal to make a right turn on red, you can only do so if there is no oncoming left turning or cross traffic. Those of us turning left were the oncoming traffic in this situation. This was during a very busy time of the day. I was turning left from a 4 lane to a 4 lane divided roadway. When I make left turns like this at busy intersections I take the shortes possible route across with out cutting the corner.

The oncoming right turning vehicle had to wait for those of us in the turn lane to get through before he turned. I was almost to my 3rd turn, a right one when that vehicle passed me in the left lane, I was in the right. As it passed a lady rolled down her window, yelled "GET OFF THE ROAD!", then rolled the window back up. I gave them a big cheesy smile, waived at them like they were my best buddies & sounded the airzound at them. They looked at me like I was nuts or something. They also looked confused & then more pissed off. They turned left & I turned right & that was the end of it.

I used to flip people the finger, now I do as I mentioned above. It drives them crazy, makes them look really confused & makes them more angry. I don't know why they get more angry with me though. All I am doing is smiling, waiving & I now sound the airzound. A while back with one person I even was able to talk to like they were my best friend I had not seen in a long time. Boy was that guy confused at that one.

The bank had no problem with me going through the drive through on my bike as the lobby was closed.

Last edited by N_C; 08-05-06 at 10:45 AM.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 11:17 AM   #2
Bikepacker67
Banned
 
Bikepacker67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ogopogo's shoreline
Bikes: LHT, Kona Smoke
Posts: 4,086
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No one ever yells at me to get off the road.
I must look like I belong there.
Bikepacker67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 11:48 AM   #3
Treespeed
Warning:Mild Peril
 
Treespeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Seattle Refugee in Los Angeles
Bikes: Cilo, Surly Pacer, Kona Fire Mountain w/Bob Trailer, Scattante
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NC, it sounds like you have the right attitude about motorist confrontation.

But seriously, you could have told the above story in a single paragraph.
I don't mean to be insulting or flippant, but if you want readers to stay with you through your post
you need to work on editing your stories. The only relavent points are that you were in an unfamilar part of town at a busy time of day making a left from a controlled intersection and then the interesting "get off the road" portion. The rest is just tedious cartography that is irrelevant to your story.
Please don't be angry. I could be completely wrong, it's just my opinion.
__________________
Non semper erit aestas.
Treespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 11:55 AM   #4
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikepacker67
No one ever yells at me to get off the road.
I must look like I belong there.
I generally don't get yelled at. I think I got yelled at this time because they people perceived it as me disrupting their commute. They did not expect me to accelerate through my turn as quickly as I did.

I imagine all the other times I was yelled at was because it was perceived as me disrupting someones commute & slowing them down. Granted this driver had to wait until all of the traffic turning left was clear so he could turn right. The ironic thing was I headed right for & got into the right lane, the oncoming driver turning right wanted the left lane. The traffic behind me in the turn lane took the left lane to get around me. Even if I was not making the turn there would have been left turning traffic that would want both the right & left lanes after they completed their turn. So this oncoming driver would have had to wait anyway. Again he just perceived me as a disruption in his commute and his ***** of a wife decided to take it out on me by yelling. It is sad when a man has to have his woman fight his battles for him. I know who wears the pants in his family. What a *****, didn't have the balls to yell at me himself.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 12:29 PM   #5
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_C
Again he just perceived me as a disruption in his commute and his ***** of a wife decided to take it out on me by yelling. It is sad when a man has to have his woman fight his battles for him. I know who wears the pants in his family. What a *****, didn't have the balls to yell at me himself.
Maybe next time they are along side you they will take a page out of the N_C book of communication technique. And blow a f'ing Air Zound Horn in your ear in order to piss you off. Tit for tat, eh?
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 12:31 PM   #6
genec
genec
 
genec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2
Posts: 24,771
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
The part where "the motorist has to wait for other traffic anyway" always gets to me... as if somehow we are the cause for whatever delays other motorists feel... when in fact they are stuck because of their fellow motorists... yet somehow want to blame cyclists.

Just goes to show how little reasoning really goes on behind the steering wheel.
genec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 12:40 PM   #7
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Maybe next time they are along side you they will take a page out of the N_C book of communication technique. And blow a f'ing Air Zound Horn in your ear in order to piss you off. Tit for tat, eh?
WTF is wrong with you dude?

Using the airzound was to get their attention the first time as a method to say do not proceed or you'll collide with me, maybe a 3 second blast, at a distance of probably 8 feet. The second time was a friendly signal as I was waiving at them, it was a quick little toot at a distance of probably 2 feet, they were next to me & passing. So neither was in their ear.

Point is I had the right of way, the oncoming vehicle did not.

Last edited by N_C; 08-05-06 at 01:00 PM.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 12:55 PM   #8
CommuterRun
Conservative Hippie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Wakulla Co. FL
Bikes:
Posts: 4,271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sounds to me like a textbook perfect series of turns to a desired destination, couple with a proper, non-confrontational, response to a pair of pinheads.
CommuterRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 01:02 PM   #9
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_C
WTF is wrong with you dude?

Using the airzound was to get their attention the first time as a method to say do not proceed or you'll collide with me, maybe a 3 second blast, at a distance of probably 8 feet. The second time was a friendly signal as I was waiving at them, it was a quick little toot at a distance of probably 2 feet, they were next to me & passing. So neither was in their ear.
WTF is the matter with me ? Assuming you've got any sense at all, that's what. I won't make that mistake again.
Air Zounds are never friendly ways of communicating, especially emanating from a cycling Dud looking for ways to confuse or make others angry and then act all kinds of innocent. The OP clearly indicates it is just another way to give the finger to those that displease the cycling Dud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_C
I used to flip people the finger, now I do as I mentioned above. It drives them crazy, makes them look really confused & makes them more angry. I don't know why they get more angry with me though. All I am doing is smiling, waiving & I now sound the airzound.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 01:13 PM   #10
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
WTF is the matter with me ? Assuming you've got any sense at all, that's what. I won't make that mistake again.
Air Zounds are never friendly ways of communicating, especially emanating from a cycling Dud looking for ways to confuse or make others angry and then act all kinds of innocent. The OP clearly indicates it is just another way to give the finger to those that displease the cycling Dud.

I doubt sounding the airzound makes them angry. After I stopped flipping the bird but before I got the airzound I would just smile, waive & if possible say thank you in a really cheerfull voice like they were a best friend I had not seen in a long time. This confused & made them angry. So the airzound has nothing to do with it. Cagers react this way regardless if I use the airzound.

Also, if I flip the bird they did not get angry they woule either return the gesture or just drive away.

My guess is when I flipped them off it told them they got to me, which gives them a sense of satisfaction. By now reacting the way I do they see they did not get to me & it angers them. Again this is just an educated guess. But I have a hunch I am correct.

I am not acting innocent. I sounded the airzound with a purpose & for a reason. I did nothing wrong. The oncoming motorist almost did by turning into my path.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 01:18 PM   #11
bjkeen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 263
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think the Airzound is a harmless but effective psychological equalizer. It's like squirtgunning a dog - doesn't hurt'm, just takes them out of their mindset and gives you a few seconds.
bjkeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 01:25 PM   #12
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkeen
I think the Airzound is a harmless but effective psychological equalizer. It's like squirtgunning a dog - doesn't hurt'm, just takes them out of their mindset and gives you a few seconds.
That is exactly what it did the first time I used it in this case. I know cagers have a tendency to have selective vision. Maybe this cager did not "see" me as a result of his selective vision. Maybe because I sounding the airzound it got his attention & he did see me. Maybe it helped save my ass in this case.

Ok maybe the second time I did not need to send out the friendly toot & just should have stuck with waiving & smiling as I used to before I got the airzound. But I didn't, it still doesn't mean I did anything wrong.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 02:54 PM   #13
betes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Overland Park, KS
Bikes: 2006 Specialized Hardrock Sport
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_C
I doubt sounding the airzound makes them angry. After I stopped flipping the bird but before I got the airzound I would just smile, waive & if possible say thank you in a really cheerfull voice like they were a best friend I had not seen in a long time. This confused & made them angry. So the airzound has nothing to do with it. Cagers react this way regardless if I use the airzound.

Also, if I flip the bird they did not get angry they woule either return the gesture or just drive away.

My guess is when I flipped them off it told them they got to me, which gives them a sense of satisfaction. By now reacting the way I do they see they did not get to me & it angers them. Again this is just an educated guess. But I have a hunch I am correct.

I am not acting innocent. I sounded the airzound with a purpose & for a reason. I did nothing wrong. The oncoming motorist almost did by turning into my path.

I agree.
betes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 03:07 PM   #14
jamiegoesbiking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
Bikes:
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hahah, that's hilarious that you used an airzound on a car. If I were driving nearby, I'd be laughing my ass off.
jamiegoesbiking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 03:24 PM   #15
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I imagine there wer other cagers laughing. The thing is I know the cagers hear it. The damn thing is 115 decibals, louder then a lot of car horns & a higher tone. Even with windows rolled up it can be heard. From what I understand is is approved as a signalling device by the U.S. Coast Guard. I guess people use them on watercraft as well.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 05:28 PM   #16
sbhikes
Dominatrikes
 
sbhikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Still in Santa Barbara
Bikes: Catrike Pocket, Lightning Thunderbold recumbent, Trek 3000 MTB.
Posts: 4,920
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This thread is a pretty good ad for an Air Zound. I have been thinking about getting one. I'll bet it surprises the hell out of these people that you can be so loud. Kind of turning the whole "might makes right" thing on its head. Kind of like becoming a puffer fish or some kind of animal that gets real big in order to scare their predators, just for a moment.
sbhikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 06:36 PM   #17
John E
feros ferio
 
John E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: www.ci.encinitas.ca.us
Bikes: 1959 Capo; 1980 Peugeot PKN-10; 1981 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;
Posts: 17,161
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
I have tried, generally successfully, to break myself of any bad habits involving obscene gestures and/or verbiage. A friendly wave and/or a smile is a thoroughly disarming response to horn honks, "get off the road," etc. I recall when air horns first came out in the early 1970s, and we did quite a business in them at Bikecology for awhile, but I haven't used one in years. I am not shy about raising my voice to enhance my safety, but I try to be careful about the content of my message when I do.
__________________
"Early to bed, early to rise. Work like hell, and advertise." -- George Stahlman
Capo [dschaw'-poe]: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324; 1960 Sieger, S/N 42624
Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
Bianchi: 1981 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069
John E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 07:45 PM   #18
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
 
Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Posts: 16,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_C
This was yelled at me yesterday while on my commute home. I had to stop at the bank on the way. The branch I went to is sort of on the way home. I have never ridden in this section of town on a bike before. It is a heavily travelled commercial area. The bank is next to a new shopping complex that is still underconstruction which means the traffic has increased because of the businesses that are open in the new area. The roadways leading up to & around the shopping area are 4 lane, most are 30 to 35 mph. This is right next to the hwy 20/75 bypass where there are also entrance & exits to the bypass.

Instead of turning left at the intersection I normally turn at on my commute I turned right to go to the bank. I then had to turn left at another intersection, then turn right to get to the bank. when I made the second turn which was left it was in a left turn lane with an arrow. I was the first one in the lane with traffic behind me & traffic oncoming that wanted to turn right. We got the green arrow & proceeded through the turn. As I was doing so the oncoming vehicle that wanted to turn right attempted to do so. I made eye contact with the driver, shook my head no & sounded my airzound. He got a ugly glaring look on his face indicating he was not happy I was in his way & preventing him from turning. He had the red. While it is legal to make a right turn on red, you can only do so if there is no oncoming left turning or cross traffic. Those of us turning left were the oncoming traffic in this situation. This was during a very busy time of the day. I was turning left from a 4 lane to a 4 lane divided roadway. When I make left turns like this at busy intersections I take the shortes possible route across with out cutting the corner.

The oncoming right turning vehicle had to wait for those of us in the turn lane to get through before he turned. I was almost to my 3rd turn, a right one when that vehicle passed me in the left lane, I was in the right. As it passed a lady rolled down her window, yelled "GET OFF THE ROAD!", then rolled the window back up. I gave them a big cheesy smile, waived at them like they were my best buddies & sounded the airzound at them. They looked at me like I was nuts or something. They also looked confused & then more pissed off. They turned left & I turned right & that was the end of it.

I used to flip people the finger, now I do as I mentioned above. It drives them crazy, makes them look really confused & makes them more angry. I don't know why they get more angry with me though. All I am doing is smiling, waiving & I now sound the airzound. A while back with one person I even was able to talk to like they were my best friend I had not seen in a long time. Boy was that guy confused at that one.

The bank had no problem with me going through the drive through on my bike as the lobby was closed.
N_C, I particularily like the big smile and wave, it does confuse the heck out of them.....or you get a sheepish look back and a smile and a wave from them the next time you see them.
__________________
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Tom Stormcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 08:03 PM   #19
Bekologist
totally louche
 
Bekologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: A land that time forgot
Bikes: the ever shifting stable loaded with comfortable road bikes and city and winter bikes
Posts: 18,025
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
USCG approved whistles are availble at the marine supply store and are of similar decibel level. costs less, no need to refill, just keep it around the neck, and clamped in teeth if in the thick of it.


I think the sound warning is a good one. no foul.
Bekologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 09:40 PM   #20
kb0tnv
Senior Member
 
kb0tnv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: St. Louis MO
Bikes: Kona Tiki
Posts: 273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I sold my Air Zound horn. If I wanted to be an annoying car I would drive one. I find I am less stressed (antagonistic) with not having one. My bell workes fine for peds on trails. I simply do not yell at people because it is a waste of time. We don't have any authority to tell others how to drive. Our interest is simply to do our best to keep ourselves safe. We cannot control every person's reaction to us legally riding on the road. I find that since I took my Road I (League of American Bicyclists) course drivers don't honk as much. Plus they are getting used to more cyclists on the road since gas prices increased. You will always have some nutty person yell "get off the road or get on the sidewalk". Just do your best to cycle safely and V.C. and all should be well.

Keep Cycling!
kb0tnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 10:10 PM   #21
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0tnv
I sold my Air Zound horn. If I wanted to be an annoying car I would drive one. I find I am less stressed (antagonistic) with not having one. My bell workes fine for peds on trails. I simply do not yell at people because it is a waste of time. We don't have any authority to tell others how to drive.
Of course, antagonizing those who annoy N_C IS the goal. Whether its fireworks, helmets, position on the highway or the handlebars, there is always a reason to be annoyed and toot your horn, eh N_C? Sounding off with an air horn other than as an emergency warning is the mark of a jerk.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 10:13 PM   #22
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Of course, antagonizing those who annoy N_C IS the goal. Whether its fireworks, helmets, position on the highway or the handlebars, there is always a reason to be annoyed and toot your horn, eh N_C? Sounding off with an air horn other than as an emergency warning is the mark of a jerk.
Well I guess that's your opinion, not everyone shares it. In this case your opinion is like an *******, everyone has one & they stink. Of course that is my opinion & not everyone shares it either.

Why do you mention fireworks? I don't recall mentioning an issue with fireworks.
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 10:20 PM   #23
Bekologist
totally louche
 
Bekologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: A land that time forgot
Bikes: the ever shifting stable loaded with comfortable road bikes and city and winter bikes
Posts: 18,025
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think i'm going to get a cannister airhorn at the marine supply store and strap it to my bike, for the express purpose of informing asshat drivers of their malfeasance.
Bekologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 10:24 PM   #24
N_C
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
N_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bannation, forever.
Bikes:
Posts: 2,887
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekologist
I think i'm going to get a cannister airhorn at the marine supply store and strap it to my bike, for the express purpose of informing asshat drivers of their malfeasance.
Are these the disposable kind or can you refill them?
N_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 10:26 PM   #25
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_C
Why do you mention fireworks? I don't recall mentioning an issue with fireworks.
Better check for onset of Alzheimer's disease.
Ruined part of someone's 4th of July.

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 08-05-06 at 10:32 PM.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 PM.