Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Max
    Max is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Police chasing a cyclist (5 MB mov movie)


  2. #2
    Banned Bikepacker67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ogopogo's shoreline
    My Bikes
    LHT, Kona Smoke
    Posts
    4,063
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehhh... no.
    That's a link to a Zip file.

  3. #3
    Max
    Max is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unzip it and it will be mov file

  4. #4
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    I've had enough.
    Posts
    898
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fakeer than the smile on my boss
    repost too
    funny as hell though

  5. #5
    Max
    Max is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not think it is a fake. But I agree it is funny. I was glad for the cyclist

  6. #6
    Dr.Deltron
    Guest
    THAT IS CRAZY COOL!!!

    Talk about your narrow escapes~!

    Thanks for sharing! THAT "made my day!"

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow what's the chance of 2 trucks with identical yellow cabs being right next to each other? Great job. Two thumbs up unless I am on my Strida since I cannot ride it with no hands.
    2000 Montague CX, I do not recommend it, but still ride it.
    Strida 3, I recommend it for rides < 10mi wo steep hills.
    2006 Rowbike 720 Sport, I recommend it as an exercise bike.
    1996 Birdy, Recommend.
    Wieleder CARiBIKE (folding), decent frame.

  8. #8
    Life is short Ride hard
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere
    My Bikes
    not enough
    Posts
    1,114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol so fake but very funny
    The Ferrari ('05 Bianchi Forza) had a flat (Stupid Glass) the Japanese wagon ('77 Nishiki with Arkel Utility Basket) was in the body shop (On my bench being repainted...repent ye rust)
    so I took the SUV ( Cannondale V2000 Active 100SL)

  9. #9
    Troublemaker Berg417448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max
    I do not think it is a fake. But I agree it is funny. I was glad for the cyclist

    Definitely fake. In the real video there is no bike and the first "police" car is actually the fleeing suspect's car, which has been altered in thios video.

    Real video here:

    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/47218/...ts_the_police/

  10. #10
    Banned. Helmet Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk about inattentional blindness! Who else didn't notice the radical differences in appearance of the first cop car (which is the perp's car in the original, doctored to be a cop car in the fake bike version) to the other cop cars (which are real cop cars from the original)?

  11. #11
    Dr.Deltron
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmet Head
    Talk about inattentional blindness! Who else didn't notice the radical differences in appearance of the first cop car (which is the perp's car in the original, doctored to be a cop car in the fake bike version) to the other cop cars (which are real cop cars from the original)?
    FAKE OR NOT, it was exciting to watch! (about 20 times so far) and I still cringe when the "cyclist" squeezes through!

  12. #12
    Max
    Max is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Deltron
    FAKE OR NOT, it was exciting to watch! (about 20 times so far) and I still cringe when the "cyclist" squeezes through!
    The anchorman talks to the correspondent so realistic that I had no doubts at first that it was real. I still do not understand how it could be a fake, but the existence of the original movie is a convincing argument.

    Maybe the "original" movie is a fake? Maybe they removed the cyclist from it to spare the police an embarrassment and to maintain the political correctness? More strange things do happen nowadays.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the fact that a bike manufacturer is mentioned in the filename makes it pretty obvious this is fake.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit: just watched that: the bike looks like a cartoon! totally fake! haha

  15. #15
    Troublemaker Berg417448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max
    The anchorman talks to the correspondent so realistic that I had no doubts at first that it was real. I still do not understand how it could be a fake, but the existence of the original movie is a convincing argument.

    Maybe the "original" movie is a fake? Maybe they removed the cyclist from it to spare the police an embarrassment and to maintain the political correctness? More strange things do happen nowadays.


    It is an advertisement from specialized. Nothing more.

  16. #16
    Pedaled too far. Artkansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    12,197
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's cute.

  17. #17
    more ape than man timmhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    8,093
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    click here if you thought it was real.

  18. #18
    Senior Member dsc113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    specialized ad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •