These are only the limited access Freeway bridges.
With Bike Accomodations:
- 494 Over the Minnesota River between Bloomington and Eagan
- 35E over the Mississippi River between Mendota Heights and St. Paul
- 94 Bridge over the St. Croix River Between Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Mendota Bridge (hwy 55) over the Mississippi River between Mendota and Mpls (not a freeway but almost)
- 694 Bridge over the Mississippi between Fridley and Brooklyn Center
Without Bike Accomodations:
* Cedar Bridge (Hwy 77) over the Minnesota River between Bloomington and Eagan
Alternatives are the 494 Bridge and the Bloomington Ferry Bridge Bike Trail* 35W over the Minnesota Between Burnsville and Bloomington
Alternatives are the 494 Bridge and the Bloomington Ferry Bridge Bike Trail* 494 over the Mississippi between So. St. Paul and Newport
Alternative: None Really you need to ride all the way to Downtown St. Paul to cross. Hopefully there will be bike accomodations when the new bridge is done (anybody heard anything?)* 94 over the Mississppi between Mpls and St. Paul
Alternatvie: Franklin Ave Bridge and Washington Ave Bridge* 35W over the Mississippi in Minneapolis
Alternatives: Dinkytown bike bridge and Stone Arch Bridge* 169 Bridge over the Minnesota River
Alternatives: Bloomington Ferry Bridge Bike Trail
The only bridge I'm allowed on but avoid anyway is the Stillwater lift bridge. I go up to Osceola, YMMV.
I'm not a big fan of the bridge out of Hastings on 61 but I'll ride it in a pinch.