Originally Posted by SingingSabre
I didn't like the other poll...it was too black and white.
Here's one with a shade of grey.
Original poll choices:
1. Yes, always or almost always.
2. Often, but usually not when there is plenty of space (more than 6') to pass safely.
3. Generally, no if slower traffic is in a separate lane, but yes if any lane sharing is involved.
4. No, I don't slow down, regardless of how little passing space there is.
"More balanced" poll choices:
1. I always slow down when passing slower vehicles
2. I never slow down when passing slower vehicles
3. I will slow down or not depending on my assesment of the situation
LOL, 2 of 3 options in this "more balanced" poll are so extreme I doubt anyone will pick them.
All 4 of the options in the original poll are less extreme, and, so, arguably shades of gray.
Even Option 4 in the original is not as extreme as option 2 in this poll because there is no "never" in the original.
Indeed, as of right now, 100% (5 of 5) participants have chosen #3 in this poll, while the voting is split evenly (4 for each) between 1 and 2 in the original.