Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    Recreation Ecologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    My Bikes
    Schwinn Criss Cross (hybrid beater), Nashbar AT-2 disc MTB
    Posts
    217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Let's hear from folks who HAVE NOT been injured (lately) while riding...!

    Such is human nature that we hear lots of scary reports of cyclists being maimed or killed. However, is anyone out there experiencing a lot of safe rides? Let's hear from you. I admit as a new rider I get a bit discouraged about commuting and utility cycling when I leaf through all the horror stories here about insane drivers and right hooks, etc. We tend to focus on the negative, so I'd love to hear some positives from the community...

    Hop

    Disclaimers: human nature being what it is I should probably mention these too:
    • Yes, we know that hearing safe, successful riding stories can lull one into false security
    • Yes, 25 safe years does not guarantee a safe tomorrow
    • Yes, we should always exercise maximal vigilance
    • No, I'm not discounting the horror stories or failing to sympathize with the victims
    • Yes, people who have been injured or affected by the injury of a loved one have every right to articulate the experience of it and the following grieving
    • Yes, despite success tales, drivers are still in some proportion insane
    • et cetera ad nauseum

  2. #2
    Steel Frame BrooklynRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    My Bikes
    Roadbike, commuterbike and wife's "Bike with a bell and a basket" 3 speed.
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, while I've remained injury free (not including overtraining and wear and tear...) Each month has its close-calls.

    Glad I'm not smoking the cigar! I don't want to buy a "farm" either!

    For instance;
    Road Clinton Street to Tillary. Waited for the light and traffic officer to ride Boerum Place/Brooklyn Bridge eastern side-road. Turned right onto a 100meter stretch of very dangerous Dumbo road to get onto the Manhattan Bridge. Rode over the Manny Bridge. Pass a fixie, get passed by a fixie. The view from the Bridge is as always, worth a meditation. The tugboat and barge. The Fancy yacht. The garbage scow. The water Taxi. The Sunrise.

    After Bridge, uptown via Bowery to 4th avenue. They have improved the Manhattan landing off the bridge a great deal. Thanks Bloomberg!

    A White Box truck on Allen St. pulls out without looking. I do a blind left-swerve to avoid him. The nice motorist who slammed his brakes, almost having a heart-attack when I filled the left lane in front of him/her without warning didn't hit me. I owe that driver a cigar for being aware. The close-call-of-the-week. I'm getting too old for this... Situational awareness in NYC on a bike is addictive. And lack of it is dangerous.

    Move from Bowery to Lafayette by Cooper Union, up to Union Square Park. Ride against traffic on B'way for 2 blocks to reach Madison Square Park. Buy Coffee and Bagel from my nice cart guy. Take freight elevator to office. Lock bike in stairwell.

    Return trip was windy and thankfully uneventful blast down 5th avenue to Washington Square Park. 4 blocks of suicidal Broadway, to Lafayette St. blocks wrong way to Center St. Cut East to Bowery on Grand St and then left onto Manny Bridge. Took Jay Street to Bergen. Home.

    Watched "Biggest Loser" and read too much Bikeforums.com! Going to bed to do it all again in the rain tomorrow...
    Last edited by BrooklynRider; 03-25-08 at 09:52 PM.
    ...Riding...Riding...Sleeping...Riding...

  3. #3
    Violin guitar mandolin
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Friendsville, TN, USA
    My Bikes
    Wilier Thor, Fuji Professional, LeMond Wayzata
    Posts
    1,171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't even think of a close call in many years due to anything but my own inattention. I fell over 2 years ago while talking on a cell phone going around a corner. That's the last accident I've had since . . . I couldn't tell you. Last accident with injury worth remembering would be 1974 before that.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ilmooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    My Bikes
    Kestrel Talon / Kona PhD
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had an accident in many years. The last one I can recall was a self-inflicted tip over while clipped into new clipless pedals. Nothing significant on close calls either, but then again I ride almost exclusively on bike paths so traffic interaction occurs primarily at intersections with traffic signals.

  5. #5
    feros ferio John E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    www.ci.encinitas.ca.us
    My Bikes
    1959 Capo; 1980 Peugeot PKN-10; 1981 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;
    Posts
    15,095
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gone more than 31 years since my once-is-quite-enough encounter with a motor vehicle (concussion, "dueling scar," double fracture of left clavicle).

    This was the most recent and most serious of my three cycling mishaps which required emergency or at least urgent medical attention. The others were solo spills in 1964 (facial cut and ulnar bone chip) and 1974 (shoulder separation).

    I have taken less than a dozen spills since, generally with either trivial or very minor consequences not requiring professional medical attention.

    I have also had very few close calls during the past decade, but when walking, jogging, cycling, or driving, I am very alert to my surroundings. Irrespective of my mode of travel, I constantly try to apply the traditional defensive driving strategies of keepiing one's eyes moving, getting the big picture, not following too closely, and leaving oneself an out.
    Last edited by John E; 03-26-08 at 06:40 AM.
    "Early to bed, early to rise. Work like hell, and advertise." -- George Stahlman
    Capo [dschaw'-poe]: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324; 1960 Sieger, S/N 42624
    Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
    Bianchi: 1981 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
    Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069

  6. #6
    Senior Member maddyfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ky. and FL.
    My Bikes
    KHS steel SS
    Posts
    3,945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never been injured cycling. Well other than falling off the bike in my driveway, and scratching my knee. And have only had 2 serious incidents with cars in 23 years. No injuries though.
    Not too much to say here

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Windsor, CO
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been buzzed a couple of times by aggressive drivers, but primarily my biggest risk is several miles of rural 65mph highway riding (with decent width shoulder though) in darkness of very early morning. The majority of my 26 mile commute is on uncrowded residential roadways and dedicated bike trails. Can't say as I've ever had a real close call, so I feel fortunate.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ottawa
    My Bikes
    Stevens Strada 600
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godd idea!
    My last accident was in 1983 when I was clipped by a pick-up's side mirror. I can't control or avoid what I can't see. For the rest I am responsible for my own safety and I assume that I am invisible until I have proof otherwise.
    While we're on the subject, I have to get something off my chest.
    I many of the threads here, drivers, or cagers if you prefer, are universally treated as boneheads if not worse. That sanctimony really bothers me. There are boneheads everywhere and their wheel count is irrelevant. I have seen drivers do some very stupid things and I have seen cyclists do some equally stupid stuff. We are all guilty of some more or less inane lapses in judgement so we should stop pointing fingers.
    There, I feel better already.

  9. #9
    genec genec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    san diego
    My Bikes
    custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2
    Posts
    22,848
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aubinmg View Post
    Godd idea!
    My last accident was in 1983 when I was clipped by a pick-up's side mirror. I can't control or avoid what I can't see. For the rest I am responsible for my own safety and I assume that I am invisible until I have proof otherwise.
    While we're on the subject, I have to get something off my chest.
    I many of the threads here, drivers, or cagers if you prefer, are universally treated as boneheads if not worse. That sanctimony really bothers me. There are boneheads everywhere and their wheel count is irrelevant. I have seen drivers do some very stupid things and I have seen cyclists do some equally stupid stuff. We are all guilty of some more or less inane lapses in judgement so we should stop pointing fingers.
    There, I feel better already.
    Of course there are boneheads everywhere... but the ones on two wheels are most likely only going to hurt themselves, whereas the motorized 4 wheel boneheads tend to involve others. The sanctimony is somewhat deserved.

  10. #10
    Fattest Thin Man Az B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Directly above the center of the earth
    My Bikes
    Miyata 610, Vinco V, Rocky Mountain Element
    Posts
    2,649
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had a serious cycling injury in years. I did a nice endo last year mountain biking, but after the stars cleared, I was fine. And mountain biking sometimes draws blood, but it's rarely serious.

    On the road I've been very lucky. A few close calls, but nothing that couldn't be averted through attention and/or screaming.

    Lately, however I've had to drive my car more as I've been tending to my elderly parents who are independent, but are both currently suffering from cancer. They live a little too far away to be shuttling out there by bike frequently.

    At any rate, I was rear ended yesterday in my car. I was stopped at the stop light with other traffic. I'm very situationally aware, so I was checking my mirror. And I saw him. Yakking on the cell phone, coming way too fast to stop. I was boxed in the traffic, so there was nowhere to go. I hear the screech of tires and BAM!. Takes out my hitch mount bike rack and some rear body work. I've been the victim of hit and run before, so I immediately grabbed my camera, hopped out and determined he was ok. Immediately took a pic of him and the license plate. Naturally, he was an illegal alien, no license, not his car, didn't speak English, etc. His wife was pleading for me not to call the police, crying, asking me to tell them she was driving, etc. (They won't arrest women with children) Luckily the person who owned the car actually had a valid insurance policy, so it looks like my damages will be covered. They took the driver away in handcuffs, but he'll be in jail roughly 3 hours. They won't deport him, and I'm sure he'll be back on the road by next week.

    All I could think of was what if I was on my bicycle. I could probably have gotten out of the way, but what if?

    Az

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, VA (formerly Amherst, MA)
    My Bikes
    Miyata touring bike, Xtracycle, Montague DX
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had several crashes and a lot of close calls before I learned about vehicular cycling. Since then, I have had a few close and one crash, in which I slipped on a patch of ice and fell over.

  12. #12
    Senior Member chipcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    My Bikes
    Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi
    Posts
    24,365
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been cycling for over 40 years, commuting to school/work for over 30...so as not to tempt the gods of fate I'll just leave it at the fact that I am still pretty and helmetless.
    "Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey

  13. #13
    It's faster than the bus Catgrrl70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vashon Island
    My Bikes
    Specialized Tri-Cross, Soma Smoothie ES, Gary Fisher retro hard tail
    Posts
    611
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No injuries due to impact with autos at this point - been regularly commuting by bike for about 7 years now. I also ride a motorcycle or two so am trained to be very, very aware when on the road.

    That may have helped yesterday when a car pulled away from a parking spot on the curb without looking first as I was up to the driver's window...yelling my head off at him...and only then did he see me...after almost pushing me into the oncoming lane (I was getting ready to kick the front panel of the car). After that he kept a safe distance back away from me (good thing too). I predicted the manouever and was prepared b/c I saw some movement of the front tire as I was coming alongside the car...practice in watching and reacting as safely as possible. Saved me from a very aggressive and crazy cab driver who tried running me off the road last week too - control of the bike and knowing what you can/can't do physically is essential.

    I have learned the hard way that some old street curbs that are 'capped' with a shiny metal protector on them are very slippery and when curb-jumping it's very important that your back tire NOT make contact with the metal or blood will be drawn...all my physical injuries have been caused exclusively by my own mistakes, usually alone.

  14. #14
    **** that mattm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    11,396
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since i picked up road cycling about six years ago, i've been crash-free (besides when i ran into that one pedestrian). i do everything from a 50 km commute to 330km one-day rides.

    just stake your claim in the lane and right-hooks are a non-issue.

    also, confidence goes a long way to make you safer, i think.
    cat 1.

    blog

  15. #15
    Banned. Helmet Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only crashes I've had since I've been a kid 35 years ago involved falling over when first using new shoe clip systems, or pushing myself offroad while mountain biking.

    I used to have close calls fairly regularly (once a month if not once a week, depending on how you define a "close call"), but I learned about five years ago how to greatly reduce the incidence of even close calls, which involves seemingly subtle and insignificant changes in my own behavior, primarily in terms of using lateral positioning more proactively to improve vantage, conspicuousness, predictability and maneuvering space. Mirror usage helps do this, and the results of all this in terms of improved treatment of me by motorists are nothing short of remarkable.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    since i picked up road cycling about six years ago, i've been crash-free (besides when i ran into that one pedestrian). i do everything from a 50 km commute to 330km one-day rides.

    just stake your claim in the lane and right-hooks are a non-issue.

    also, confidence goes a long way to make you safer, i think.
    Well done and well stated.

    There is a fine line between confidence and over-confidence that we have to be careful not to cross. The way I try to avoid crossing that line is by having my confidence rooted in my knowledge that I'm aware of the risks, looking out for hazards, and riding in a way that avoids encountering them. I see every incident that I encounter or hear or read about that even approaches a close call as an opportunity to refine my behavior to reduce my chances of ever encountering a conflict like that in a way that would pose a hazard to me. I consider accepting the roads as they are and the motorists as they are, and riding accordingly, as an integral part of my responsibility to be safe out there.
    Last edited by Helmet Head; 03-26-08 at 03:53 PM.

  16. #16
    Banned. Helmet Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl70 View Post
    No injuries due to impact with autos at this point - been regularly commuting by bike for about 7 years now. I also ride a motorcycle or two so am trained to be very, very aware when on the road.

    That may have helped yesterday when a car pulled away from a parking spot on the curb without looking first as I was up to the driver's window...yelling my head off at him...and only then did he see me...after almost pushing me into the oncoming lane (I was getting ready to kick the front panel of the car). After that he kept a safe distance back away from me (good thing too). I predicted the manouever and was prepared b/c I saw some movement of the front tire as I was coming alongside the car...practice in watching and reacting as safely as possible. Saved me from a very aggressive and crazy cab driver who tried running me off the road last week too - control of the bike and knowing what you can/can't do physically is essential.

    I have learned the hard way that some old street curbs that are 'capped' with a shiny metal protector on them are very slippery and when curb-jumping it's very important that your back tire NOT make contact with the metal or blood will be drawn...all my physical injuries have been caused exclusively by my own mistakes, usually alone.
    I see several layers of protection from crashes, and my own last-second instinctual reaction is almost the protection of last resort (I say almost because the protective layer of last resort is safety equipment: helmet, gloves). If I have to rely on that to avoid a crash, that's what I see as an opportunity to examine how my behavior contributed to me having to resort to using a quick reaction like that, which I'd rather avoid.

    In this case I suspect I would conclude that I should have been further left where I would have been more likely to be noticed by the driver before he pulled out, and from where I'd have more maneuvering space and time, and a better vantage to notice the potential hazard sooner.

  17. #17
    Banned. Helmet Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli_Damon View Post
    I had several crashes and a lot of close calls before I learned about vehicular cycling. Since then, I have had a few close and one crash, in which I slipped on a patch of ice and fell over.
    That's very interesting. Where did you learn about vehicular cycling and how did your behavior change after you learned about it? That is, what did you do before that you didn't do after learning vc, and what did you do after learning vc that you didn't do before?

    Thanks!

  18. #18
    feros ferio John E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    www.ci.encinitas.ca.us
    My Bikes
    1959 Capo; 1980 Peugeot PKN-10; 1981 Bianchi; 1988 Schwinn KOM-10;
    Posts
    15,095
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know HH is a big fan of mirrors. As a relatively recent convert to mirrors after some unsatisfactory experiences with primitive technology in the 1970s, I concur.
    "Early to bed, early to rise. Work like hell, and advertise." -- George Stahlman
    Capo [dschaw'-poe]: 1959 Modell Campagnolo, S/N 40324; 1960 Sieger, S/N 42624
    Peugeot: 1970 UO-8, S/N 0010468
    Bianchi: 1981 Campione d'Italia, S/N 1.M9914
    Schwinn: 1988 Project KOM-10, S/N F804069

  19. #19
    Banned. Helmet Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John E View Post
    I know HH is a big fan of mirrors. As a relatively recent convert to mirrors after some unsatisfactory experiences with primitive technology in the 1970s, I concur.
    We're not the only ones: www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=222243

  20. #20
    Devilmaycare Cycling Fool Allister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wynnum, Australia
    My Bikes
    1998 Cannondale F700
    Posts
    3,819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chipcom View Post
    I've been cycling for over 40 years, commuting to school/work for over 30...so as not to tempt the gods of fate I'll just leave it at the fact that I am still pretty and helmetless.
    I haven't landed on my face yet, either.
    If we learn from our mistakes, I must be a goddamn genius.

  21. #21
    Devilmaycare Cycling Fool Allister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wynnum, Australia
    My Bikes
    1998 Cannondale F700
    Posts
    3,819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always ridden 'vehicluarly', but I've still had a few crashes, mostly self inflicted, to be honest. The biggest thing that's helped me not have that kind of crash is learning a bit of patience, even in the face of provocation. My last crash in traffic (goofing around on the street and my dog running under my wheel doesn't count ) was about 3 years ago iirc, and it was about the same back to the one before that. That's pretty good compared to the one a year plus I had at the start, but how do you learn your limits if you don't exceed them now and then?
    If we learn from our mistakes, I must be a goddamn genius.

  22. #22
    Banned. Helmet Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allister View Post
    I've always ridden 'vehicluarly', but I've still had a few crashes, mostly self inflicted, to be honest. The biggest thing that's helped me not have that kind of crash is learning a bit of patience, even in the face of provocation. My last crash in traffic (goofing around on the street and my dog running under my wheel doesn't count ) was about 3 years ago iirc, and it was about the same back to the one before that. That's pretty good compared to the one a year plus I had at the start, but how do you learn your limits if you don't exceed them now and then?
    You raise the bar. Instead of testing yourself against having a crash, test yourself against having a close call. That way, when you exceed your limits, hopefully all that results is a close call, rather than a crash.

    I've been able to avoid road crashes (knocks on wood) my entire adult life, but what I've been able to do the last few years is greatly reduce the incidence of close calls to practically nil.

  23. #23
    Devilmaycare Cycling Fool Allister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wynnum, Australia
    My Bikes
    1998 Cannondale F700
    Posts
    3,819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmet Head View Post
    You raise the bar. Instead of testing yourself against having a crash, test yourself against having a close call. That way, when you exceed your limits, hopefully all that results is a close call, rather than a crash.
    What do you think I was trying to do? Deliberately crash?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmet Head View Post
    I've been able to avoid road crashes (knocks on wood) my entire adult life, but what I've been able to do the last few years is greatly reduce the incidence of close calls to practically nil.
    Hence your intense fear of it. There's an old motorcycling adage that applies equally well to cycling - there's 2 kinds of cyclists; those that have crashed, and those that are going to crash. Once you've had a few, you're not so scared of them any more. I'm not saying you should go out of your way to try and have one, but don't limit yourself trying to prevent one either.
    If we learn from our mistakes, I must be a goddamn genius.

  24. #24
    Senior Member chipcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    My Bikes
    Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi
    Posts
    24,365
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allister View Post
    What do you think I was trying to do? Deliberately crash?

    Hence your intense fear of it. There's an old motorcycling adage that applies equally well to cycling - there's 2 kinds of cyclists; those that have crashed, and those that are going to crash. Once you've had a few, you're not so scared of them any more. I'm not saying you should go out of your way to try and have one, but don't limit yourself trying to prevent one either.
    In HH's defense, it's easy to avoid crashing when 99% of your riding is OTB of the C group on club rides.
    "Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cottonwood Heights, Utah (Salt Lake City suburb)
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD9, Co-motion Americano
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in Santa Fe, NM on business and brought my bike with me. I must say I was badly intimidated by the narrow roads and heavy traffic, but -- having just bought a road ID -- I decided to at least start out for a ride. Went east on Siringo Road from the Holiday Inn on Cerrillos. Headed downtown on Old Pecos Trail. Circled through the Capital area, then back south on Old Santa Fe to CO Road 36 and back to the Hotel on Rodeo. About 20 miles.

    My hat's off to the drivers of Santa Fe. They all did exactly the right things...slowed when I had the lane, passed when safe, didn't pass on narrow bridges or blind curves! No horns were blown or things thrown. I had a very enjoyable ride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •