Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-08, 02:07 PM   #26
frymaster
Senior Member
 
frymaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: where the mild things roam
Bikes:
Posts: 1,092
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
to further confound this thread, i would like to include rtms' definition of a cyclist:

1) someone who rides a bike even when he or she does not have to.
2)
someone who owns a floor pump.

the full article is at: http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/2008...nature-of.html

read it and discuss.
frymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 03:45 PM   #27
rando
Senior Member
 
rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ
Bikes:
Posts: 2,967
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Labels.
I'm a guy riding a bike, obeying the rules of the road except when I'm not.

"cyclists" are guys that take themselves way too seriously and agonize over stuff.
__________________
"Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world". ~Grant Petersen

Cyclists fare best when they recognize that there are times when acting vehicularly is not the best practice, and are flexible enough to do what is necessary as the situation warrants.--Me
rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 05:20 PM   #28
RobertHurst
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Denver
Bikes:
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Order View Post
I think that's true, but I think it's because trend-setters set that example, and new cyclists who admire and look to them for cues follow, your elegant traffic-carving messenger archetype being one example.
I strongly believe that each individual is responsible for his or her own behavior. Don't blame the messenger.

The freedom of the bicycle comes with a great deal of responsibility. If you take all the freedom, you take all the responsibility too. This has very serious implications which those seeking to emulate messengers' riding styles probably don't recognize.

In any case, these days the ratio of messengers to messenger-looking riders is very small. This is at once evidence of the working messengers' influence in the past, and lack of influence in the future.
RobertHurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 05:29 PM   #29
Blue Order
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 7,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHurst View Post
I strongly believe that each individual is responsible for his or her own behavior. Don't blame the messenger.
I think it would be ludicrous to say that messengers should now be acting as responsible role models, just because trend-followers look to them for everything from style cues to riding cues. There may be valid reasons for messengers to be mindful of the traffic laws, but that's not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHurst View Post
The freedom of the bicycle comes with a great deal of responsibility. If you take all the freedom, you take all the responsibility too. This has very serious implications which those seeking to emulate messengers' riding styles probably don't recognize.

In any case, these days the ratio of messengers to messenger-looking riders is very small. This is at once evidence of the working messengers' influence in the past, and lack of influence in the future.
Well said.
Blue Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 05:58 PM   #30
Ed Holland
8speed DinoSORAs
 
Ed Holland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oxford, UK or Mountain View, Ca
Bikes:
Posts: 2,749
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobber View Post
Flip it. All the finger pointing we as bike riders do to those who drive cars, the majority of whom are happy to coexist.
Blimey dobber, be careful, you realise that actually makes sense?
__________________
Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live.
Ed Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 06:04 PM   #31
Ed Holland
8speed DinoSORAs
 
Ed Holland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oxford, UK or Mountain View, Ca
Bikes:
Posts: 2,749
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Besides the rest of the world* sees anyone on a bicycle as a cyclist.



*those other than eedjits like us who spend time debating who might be a cyclist or not, despite their operation of a bicycle.
__________________
Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live.
Ed Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 08:09 PM   #32
Elkhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charleston, WV
Bikes: Trek Mountaineer modified with a NuVinci; Montegue Paratrooper folding mountain bike; Greenspeed recumbent; Surly Big Dummy with Stokemonkey
Posts: 1,768
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=Ed Holland;6960448]Besides the rest of the world* sees anyone on a bicycle as a cyclist.
[QUOTE]


Exactly. That is why, as a cyclist who drives his vehicle in a lawful, respectful, courteous manner (at least mostly) resents those asstards who do so in the opposet manner and thereby gives the whole 'velodumbre' (as our Spanish-speaking friends might put it) a bad repuation in the larger community.
Elkhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-08, 01:11 AM   #33
randya
Senior Member
 
randya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: in bed with your mom
Bikes: who cares?
Posts: 13,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^^ good for a laff at least

randya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-08, 04:29 AM   #34
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Moulton View Post
There was a time when I used to come on this forum and contribute on a regular basis, but it was exactly this type of comment that stopped me doing that.

The POB article is not about elitism, it is about safety. It is also about obeying the rules of the road. The biggest complaint that drivers of automobiles levy against us is that we run red lights and stop signs, ride the wrong way one-way streets, etc. etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkhound View Post
That is why, as a cyclist who drives his vehicle in a lawful, respectful, courteous manner (at least mostly) resents those asstards who do so in the opposet manner and thereby gives the whole 'velodumbre' (as our Spanish-speaking friends might put it) a bad repuation in the larger community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randya View Post
^^ good for a laff at least

Laughable is the right word! Self appointed Safe Cycling Nannys smugly whining about the ill effects of the OtherCyclists™ who don't fit their own narrowly defined profile of a "Lawful," "Courteous," Respectful," RealSerious™ Cyclist.
I would recommend that any poster who wants people to read only what they are thinking, instead of what they have actually written, (or made clear is satire or sarcasm) stick to blogs where only their approved version of Conventional Wisdom about Cycling is discussed, understood or permitted.

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 06-28-08 at 04:38 AM.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-08, 09:07 AM   #35
Treespeed
Warning:Mild Peril
 
Treespeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Seattle Refugee in Los Angeles
Bikes: Cilo, Surly Pacer, Kona Fire Mountain w/Bob Trailer, Scattante
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Real cyclist.
__________________
Non semper erit aestas.
Treespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-08, 10:43 AM   #36
rando
Senior Member
 
rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ
Bikes:
Posts: 2,967
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^^^^^this!
__________________
"Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world". ~Grant Petersen

Cyclists fare best when they recognize that there are times when acting vehicularly is not the best practice, and are flexible enough to do what is necessary as the situation warrants.--Me
rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-08, 09:56 PM   #37
Elkhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charleston, WV
Bikes: Trek Mountaineer modified with a NuVinci; Montegue Paratrooper folding mountain bike; Greenspeed recumbent; Surly Big Dummy with Stokemonkey
Posts: 1,768
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Laughable is the right word! Self appointed Safe Cycling Nannys smugly whining about the ill effects of the OtherCyclists™ who don't fit their own narrowly defined profile of a "Lawful," "Courteous," Respectful," RealSerious™ Cyclist.
I would recommend that any poster who wants people to read only what they are thinking, instead of what they have actually written, (or made clear is satire or sarcasm) stick to blogs where only their approved version of Conventional Wisdom about Cycling is discussed, understood or permitted.
The defintion of "lawful" is not those of the "self appointed Save Cycling Nannys but that of the duly elected legislators of the state and the duly elected members of our city councils and county commissions. It is the duty of every citizen to obey the law; that is the basis of civil society. Without that basic duty, we are reduced to the 'state of nature', in which (as a clever old Scot reminds us) life is "nasty, poor, brutish, and short."

If you don't like the cycling laws, petition your elected representitives to change them; or, even better, run for office yourself. In the mean time, as a citizen it is your duty to obey the law.

Last edited by Elkhound; 06-28-08 at 10:04 PM.
Elkhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-08, 10:03 PM   #38
Elkhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charleston, WV
Bikes: Trek Mountaineer modified with a NuVinci; Montegue Paratrooper folding mountain bike; Greenspeed recumbent; Surly Big Dummy with Stokemonkey
Posts: 1,768
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treespeed View Post


Real cyclist.
Real mature.

Most don't live on a remote island or on some mountain peak where we never have to interact with people. Most of us live in society, which requires that we accomodate one another. Ever heard of the Golden Rule, that ethical principle which almost every moral/religious/philosophical system (Confucianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoisim, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Judiasim, and Christianity to name only a few)---"Do unto others as you wuld have others do unto you." ?

The picture in your post harly exemplifies that principle---unless you really want others to treat you like that? Do you really want to live in the Hobbsean State of Nature? Read Golding's Lor of the Flies or Conrad's Heart of Darkness to see what happens to us when we strip away the veneer of civilization.
Elkhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 06:56 AM   #39
Dave Moulton
ex frame builder
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Bikes:
Posts: 519
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Self appointed Safe Cycling Nannys
Excuse me, but aren’t most “experts” self appointed; I can’t think of too many elected ones. People write books, or become consultants in their field of expertise. Usually their experience is their credential.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with my POV, but I object to immature name-calling. (This thread is discussing an article I wrote.) I post here under my own name, and the article is in my name so I take it personally.
__________________
History, photos and tech articles on "Dave's Bike Blog." 'dave moulton' Registry including a Picture Gallery http://www.davemoultonregistry.com/

Last edited by Dave Moulton; 06-29-08 at 07:06 AM.
Dave Moulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 10:29 AM   #40
randya
Senior Member
 
randya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: in bed with your mom
Bikes: who cares?
Posts: 13,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkhound View Post
The defintion of "lawful" is not those of the "self appointed Save Cycling Nannys but that of the duly elected legislators of the state and the duly elected members of our city councils and county commissions. It is the duty of every citizen to obey the law; that is the basis of civil society. Without that basic duty, we are reduced to the 'state of nature', in which (as a clever old Scot reminds us) life is "nasty, poor, brutish, and short."

If you don't like the cycling laws, petition your elected representitives to change them; or, even better, run for office yourself. In the mean time, as a citizen it is your duty to obey the law.
1. I see that you actually believe 'the law' has served us well and been extremely successful in avoiding unnecessary conflict in so many aspects of our public and private lives

2. I also see that you have very little faith in the ability of people to understand personal boundaries, to understand the difference between safe and unsafe behaviour, and to act accordingly, regardless of 'the law'

3. You place way too much faith in the ability of the minority to convince the majority to act on behalf of the minority

4. you should spend a bit of time looking up and understanding the true definition of anarchy
randya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 05:21 PM   #41
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Moulton View Post
Excuse me, but aren’t most “experts” self appointed; I can’t think of too many elected ones. People write books, or become consultants in their field of expertise. Usually their experience is their credential.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with my POV, but I object to immature name-calling. (This thread is discussing an article I wrote.) I post here under my own name, and the article is in my name so I take it personally.
Well good for you Dave. It is you, Dave, not I, who equates the phrase "self appointed Safety Nanny" and the rants of same as being an "expert" and/or consultant giving "expert" advice in their field of expertise. In this case, the field apparently is hectoring and badgering the Other Cyclists who don't share your "credentials" for Cycling Correctness.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 06:01 PM   #42
Treespeed
Warning:Mild Peril
 
Treespeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Seattle Refugee in Los Angeles
Bikes: Cilo, Surly Pacer, Kona Fire Mountain w/Bob Trailer, Scattante
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkhound View Post
Real mature.

Most don't live on a remote island or on some mountain peak where we never have to interact with people. Most of us live in society, which requires that we accomodate one another. Ever heard of the Golden Rule, that ethical principle which almost every moral/religious/philosophical system (Confucianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoisim, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Judiasim, and Christianity to name only a few)---"Do unto others as you wuld have others do unto you." ?

The picture in your post harly exemplifies that principle---unless you really want others to treat you like that? Do you really want to live in the Hobbsean State of Nature? Read Golding's Lor of the Flies or Conrad's Heart of Darkness to see what happens to us when we strip away the veneer of civilization.
Lighten up Francis It's a still from a movie in a bicycle film festival.
Nice reading list, you also might want to look up slippery slope.
I especially love that you brought up Zoroastrianism, you also might want to look up sense of humor or check with any of your friends to see if you actually have one.
__________________
Non semper erit aestas.
Treespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 07:55 PM   #43
Elkhound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charleston, WV
Bikes: Trek Mountaineer modified with a NuVinci; Montegue Paratrooper folding mountain bike; Greenspeed recumbent; Surly Big Dummy with Stokemonkey
Posts: 1,768
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by randya View Post
you should spend a bit of time looking up and understanding the true definition of anarchy
Anarchy, from the Greek, "an-" not + "arche", rule or authority. An absence of rule, law, or authority. Chaos, lawlessness, disorder; lack of law, lack of restraint.

We saw anarchy in New Orleans after Katrina. We saw and still see it in Iraq and Afghanistan after our illegal invasions. We see it in Somalia. As the Book of Judges puts it, "In those days there was no King in Israel and each man did what was right in his own eyes."

Oh, yes, there are pseudopholosophies that try to dress it up, but that is what anarchy is--each individual for him-/herself and Devil take the hindmost.
Elkhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 08:06 PM   #44
chipcom 
Infamous Member
 
chipcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ohio
Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi
Posts: 24,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Moulton View Post
There was a time when I used to come on this forum and contribute on a regular basis, but it was exactly this type of comment that stopped me doing that.

The POB article is not about elitism, it is about safety. It is also about obeying the rules of the road. The biggest complaint that drivers of automobiles levy against us is that we run red lights and stop signs, ride the wrong way one-way streets, etc. etc.

We all know that motorists break the law too, but pointing the finger at them does little good as there is more of them than us. When you are a minority, you tend to be labeled by the worst in a group.

Here is some more silly BSing:

Watchdogging Blogging.

Watchdogging Follow-up.

Dave Moulton, Ex-framebuilder and arrogant SOB.
Dave, there are idiots operating all types of vehicles. We don't make the distinction between "Drivers" and "Persons in Cars" or "Pedestrians" and "People on Foot" do we? Categorizing cyclists serves no good purpose other than to make self-described "Serious Cyclists" feel superior to grandma toodling down the sidewalk. How bout we just call idiots, idiots?
__________________
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey
chipcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 08:38 PM   #45
donnamb 
tired
 
donnamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Bikes: Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Putting the admin hat on here...

Now that we know the author of this blog post is a member of Bike Forums, it's time to drop the personal insults. Chip demonstrates that it's entirely possible to disagree with the article without descending into name-calling. I'm impressed.
__________________
"Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."
donnamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 09:01 PM   #46
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com
Posts: 22,744
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treespeed View Post
Real cyclist.
<humor>

No helmet!
No brakes!
Only one hand on the bars!
Unsuitable cycling attire!
Riding too far right!
Gaps between foam bar grips!
Stem too tall in steerer tube!
Unsafe cruiser bars!
Non-regulation hand gestures!

This said, we conclude that this is imitation of a genuine Real Cyclist™. A genuine Real Cyclist™ will show evidence of the aforementioned Real Cyclist Gear™ hallmarks described above. Real Cyclists™ will also have their center finger painted in Real Reflective™ paint, and have read Real Effective Cycling™ by John Forester™ (really!).

Additionally, this cyclist is in copyright infringement of our Real Fred™ line, by virtue of holding a Real Straight Line™ and setting their saddle at Real Height™.

However, we would like to add this individual to our new Real Poseur™ lineup, for having the Real Nerve™ to express Real Dislike™ towards another Real Road User™, thereby making them a Real Jerk™©®

</humor>

-Kurt
__________________

Last edited by cudak888; 12-25-08 at 11:20 PM.
cudak888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 03:41 AM   #47
randya
Senior Member
 
randya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: in bed with your mom
Bikes: who cares?
Posts: 13,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkhound View Post
Anarchy, from the Greek, "an-" not + "arche", rule or authority. An absence of rule, law, or authority. Chaos, lawlessness, disorder; lack of law, lack of restraint.

We saw anarchy in New Orleans after Katrina. We saw and still see it in Iraq and Afghanistan after our illegal invasions. We see it in Somalia. As the Book of Judges puts it, "In those days there was no King in Israel and each man did what was right in his own eyes."

Oh, yes, there are pseudopholosophies that try to dress it up, but that is what anarchy is--each individual for him-/herself and Devil take the hindmost.
Fail
randya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 04:53 AM   #48
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudak888 View Post
No helmet!
...
And worst of all; an XMart bicycle!!

No RealSeriousCyclist™ would ever display such incompetence!!!

She needs to get herself quickly to an LBS and buy a RealBike with a RealSerious HeadTube Badge and RealSeriousBrandName Components and Labels.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 08:36 AM   #49
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com
Posts: 22,744
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
And worst of all; an XMart bicycle!!
Not exactly - it is a Real Fred™ Columbia middleweight from the mid '60s. Columbia is a well-known name amongst Real Freds™ and Real Commuters™ , as their 3-speeds make good Real Grocery Bikes™ . Of course, they are probably one of the most susceptible American bikes to Real Frame Whippiness™ , and therefore, are not really suited for Real Commuters™ . However, Columbias are ideal for Real C&V'ers™ .

-Kurt
__________________
cudak888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 09:28 AM   #50
Treespeed
Warning:Mild Peril
 
Treespeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Seattle Refugee in Los Angeles
Bikes: Cilo, Surly Pacer, Kona Fire Mountain w/Bob Trailer, Scattante
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
And worst of all; an XMart bicycle!!

No RealSeriousCyclist™ would ever display such incompetence!!!

She needs to get herself quickly to an LBS and buy a RealBike with a RealSerious HeadTube Badge and RealSeriousBrandName Components and Labels.
Actually I just thought she looked kind of cute in a Kick @ss, smart college girl, cyclist kind of way.
__________________
Non semper erit aestas.
Treespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:07 PM.