Hey guys, I have a question about the water bottle I use to bike with. I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong place but I'm not sure where to ask such a question.
I use a camelbak water bottle when I'm biking and today I opened the bike cap to clean it and decided to stick my finger in the plastic part that connects the bike cap with the water tube. I found that there was black stuff inside the plastic part that connects the bike cap and the tube. I did some googling and people said that it could be algae or black mold. Should I be worried? I quickly threw the water bottle away.