Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-14, 11:47 AM   #51
benjdm
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Bikes: Sun EZ-Speedster SX, Volae Expedition
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstart View Post
This case isn't about cyclists legally and safely using the road, this case is about one person on a bike creating a problem on those roads on a regular basis. I'm sure other cyclists are using those roads, and apparently without issue as there has been no mention of others creating issues.
? So if a bunch of other cyclists joined her, that would change the legality?

Quote:
Using a public road in a way that draws numerous complaints, citations, and significantly disrupts the flow of traffic is not safe or legal regardless of the method of use.
Baloney. If everyone else is driving above the speed limit and I'm driving 55 mph in the right hand lane, and police ticket me because they want to, it doesn't change the fact that I am driving safely and legally.

ETA: FWIW, here is an article giving the results of the injunction hearing.

Last edited by benjdm; 04-30-14 at 12:00 PM.
benjdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 12:10 PM   #52
kickstart 
Senior Member
 
kickstart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kent Wa.
Bikes: 2005 Gazelle Golfo, 1935 Raleigh Sport, 1970 Robin Hood sport, 1974 Schwinn Continental, 1984 Ross MTB/porteur, 2013 Flying Piegon path racer, 2014 Gazelle Toer Populair T8
Posts: 4,711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I fail to see how receiving numerous complaints and citations is an indicator of safe lawful road use. There are many different folks here who use many different riding techniques, we may disagree on principal, but how many of us have received numerous complaints and citations doing what we do?

Equal rights and responsibilities, sounds like she is ignoring the latter.
kickstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 12:20 PM   #53
raqball
Senior Member
 
raqball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
Why did she lose her license?
Most people don't have their license taken away because they are being safe on the roadways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
She's a cyclist, obeying the law, operating in a safe manner.
You are joking right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
Has she been hit by a car yet? Or crashed, that you know of?
Yet.. That's the key word here.. I assume she has not been hit yet because safe drivers are seeing her for now.. I doub't that she has not been hit yet because she is being safe...

Calling what she is doing safe is pretty laughable..

My .02
raqball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 12:40 PM   #54
mconlonx 
Nobody
 
mconlonx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 7,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by raqball View Post
Most people don't have their license taken away because they are being safe on the roadways...
So you don't know...


Quote:
Originally Posted by raqball View Post
You are joking right?
Nope. If people are slowing down behind her, she's riding safe. They are cerainly seeing her... Would you prefer they passed her illegally or too close for safety?


Quote:
Originally Posted by raqball View Post
Yet.. That's the key word here.. I assume she has not been hit yet because safe drivers are seeing her for now.. I doub't that she has not been hit yet because she is being safe...

Calling what she is doing safe is pretty laughable...
No one has been hit, everyone is driving safely. What's the big deal? Motorists are being inconvenienced by other motorists who refuse to allow those slowing for a cyclist to pass safely.

BTW, judge shot down an injunction sought by LEO:

The judge ruled in favor of Schill and she will be able to continue her U.S. 27 commutes.

Bicycles are defined as vehicles under state law and have the right to be on roadways.
__________________
I know next to nothing. I am frequently wrong.
mconlonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 12:43 PM   #55
raqball
Senior Member
 
raqball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
BTW, judge shot down an injunction sought by LEO:

The judge ruled in favor of Schill and she will be able to continue her U.S. 27 commutes.
Fully expected.... And it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of the case..
raqball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 01:41 PM   #56
mconlonx 
Nobody
 
mconlonx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 7,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by raqball View Post
Fully expected.... And it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of the case..
In the grand scheme of the case where violations were issued to her, it means that she is riding legally. If it was imminently dangerous and unsafe, don't you think the judge would have ruled in favor of the injunction...?
__________________
I know next to nothing. I am frequently wrong.
mconlonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 02:11 PM   #57
raqball
Senior Member
 
raqball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
In the grand scheme of the case where violations were issued to her, it means that she is riding legally. If it was imminently dangerous and unsafe, don't you think the judge would have ruled in favor of the injunction...?
Nope....
raqball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 03:02 PM   #58
kickstart 
Senior Member
 
kickstart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kent Wa.
Bikes: 2005 Gazelle Golfo, 1935 Raleigh Sport, 1970 Robin Hood sport, 1974 Schwinn Continental, 1984 Ross MTB/porteur, 2013 Flying Piegon path racer, 2014 Gazelle Toer Populair T8
Posts: 4,711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There's that nasty catch all, "safe and prudent". Just because something is legal doesn't automatically make it safe and prudent at all times and places.

It will be interesting to see who gets involved with this.
kickstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 03:10 PM   #59
raqball
Senior Member
 
raqball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstart View Post
There's that nasty catch all, "safe and prudent". Just because something is legal doesn't automatically make it safe and prudent at all times and places.

It will be interesting to see who gets involved with this.
This court case no matter how it's decided will probably be appealed... And then maybe appealed again, and again..

I'd assume that no matter what the outcome is that the state and / or city will amend the current traffic code(s) as a result of this.. Even if she wins this case, the state or city will more than likely act in some manner that will have an adverse effect on all the other cyclists in the area..

In the end, when all the dust has settled, she is the bad apple that will spoil the rest..

My .02
raqball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 03:15 PM   #60
wphamilton
rugged individualist
 
wphamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Bikes: Nashbar Road
Posts: 9,647
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
In the grand scheme of the case where violations were issued to her, it means that she is riding legally. If it was imminently dangerous and unsafe, don't you think the judge would have ruled in favor of the injunction...?
In my layman's understanding, you normally can only succeed in a preliminary injunction if you can show probable harm in the action, and that you're likely to succeed in the case. A couple of other things, but yes having the injunction denied likely means that the judge didn't think it was imminently dangerous for the public, or that the city didn't have a really strong case that they were likely to win.

Having a preliminary injunction slapped on you is bad news. Failing to get one, not so much, because lawyers are always trying that without much expectation of success, again in my lay opinion.
wphamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 03:57 PM   #61
FBinNY 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter
Posts: 29,434
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstart View Post
I fail to see how receiving numerous complaints and citations is an indicator of safe lawful road use. There are many different folks here who use many different riding techniques, we may disagree on principal, but how many of us have received numerous complaints and citations doing what we do?

Equal rights and responsibilities, sounds like she is ignoring the latter.
Or it could be that she's doing the best she can on a busy road, and drivers who object to whatever delay she's creating keep complaining and the cops do what they can.

She does have the right to ride in a lane on that road. The issue before the court is whether the impact of her exercise of that right is enough to warrant restricting it. The other issue is whether the citations issued represent legitimate reckless driving or harassment with the intent of making her go away.

If the prosecutor is to be believed that it's about her own safety, who determines whether alternatives are in fact safer, and what would be reasonable in terms of inconvenience?
__________________
FB
Chain-L site

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
FBinNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 04:15 PM   #62
kickstart 
Senior Member
 
kickstart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kent Wa.
Bikes: 2005 Gazelle Golfo, 1935 Raleigh Sport, 1970 Robin Hood sport, 1974 Schwinn Continental, 1984 Ross MTB/porteur, 2013 Flying Piegon path racer, 2014 Gazelle Toer Populair T8
Posts: 4,711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBinNY View Post
Or it could be that she's doing the best she can on a busy road, and drivers who object to whatever delay she's creating keep complaining and the cops do what they can.

She does have the right to ride in a lane on that road. The issue before the court is whether the impact of her exercise of that right is enough to warrant restricting it. The other issue is whether the citations issued represent legitimate reckless driving or harassment with the intent of making her go away.

If the prosecutor is to be believed that it's about her own safety, who determines whether alternatives are in fact safer, and what would be reasonable in terms of inconvenience?
Fortunately I'm not in the position to make those decisions, and I don't claim to have the answers. I just know I would have found a better solution, and can appreciate the point of view of the the motorists and public officials.
kickstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 04:25 PM   #63
FBinNY 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter
Posts: 29,434
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstart View Post
Fortunately I'm not in the position to make those decisions, and I don't claim to have the answers. I just know I would have found a better solution, and can appreciate the point of view of the the motorists and public officials.
I agree, and earlier posted that I hoped the judge would have Solomon's wisdom. Whether it's road use, or anything else, these rights of the individual vs. their impact on others are delicate balancing act.

I asked a friend, who's a judge and he took only seconds to tell me what he'd do.. --- recuse himself on the basis of being a cyclist and having unconscious bias.
__________________
FB
Chain-L site

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
FBinNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 04:26 PM   #64
raqball
Senior Member
 
raqball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think she is in for a long haul of court action(s).. If she wins this case it will get appealed (I assume) and I'd imagine changes to the laws/codes will be made. Putting her right back at square one..

If she looses then I doubt she has the funds to continue the case via appeals. Also, if she looses she will face the fines of the 3 citations..

If I were in her shoes? I make a deal on one charge for the other two to be dropped.. In the deal perhaps something can be worked out along the lines of the city / county / state doing regular clean up of the shoulder...

I don't see this ending well for KY cyclists be that by court action or by amended statutes / codes..
raqball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 05:02 PM   #65
Kybicycle01
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Bikes: Cannondale r600 road.
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been commuting 27 Nicholasville road every workday for several years. I have had no conflicts or close calls with motorists. No unusual police attention. The road shoulder is very wide and is only interrupted by a few right full turn lanes at intersections. I have ridden with Ms. Schill and other regular commuters on this road. This is my take on why she is being ticketed and getting complaints. She is (legally) leaving the shoulder and taking the traffic lane forcing the "posted 55 mph traffic" to slow down VERY quickly. Horns and pandemonium is the reaction I have seen happen to this bicyclist. I feel keeping my line position from the shoulder lane into the extra right turn lane is the safest for me. The much fewer cars turning right are already braking and watching for that turn lane. I pick my battles and take my lane rights more in city slower traffic. I can't imagine not riding without a rear viewing mirror for last minute safety decisions.
Kybicycle01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 05:06 PM   #66
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybicycle01 View Post
I have been commuting 27 Nicholasville road every workday for several years. I have had no conflicts or close calls with motorists. No unusual police attention. The road shoulder is very wide and is only interrupted by a few right full turn lanes at intersections. I have ridden with Ms. Schill and other regular commuters on this road. This is my take on why she is being ticketed and getting complaints. She is (legally) leaving the shoulder and taking the traffic lane forcing the "posted 55 mph traffic" to slow down VERY quickly. Horns and pandemonium is the reaction I have seen happen to this bicyclist. I feel keeping my line position from the shoulder lane into the extra right turn lane is the safest for me. The much fewer cars turning right are already braking and watching for that turn lane. I pick my battles and take my lane rights more in city slower traffic. I can't imagine not riding without a rear viewing mirror for last minute safety decisions.
Thanks for posting your eyes on report about the road conditions and your impressions of the cycling issue.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:01 PM   #67
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
raqball said: This court case no matter how it's decided will probably be appealed... And then maybe appealed again, and again..

I'd assume that no matter what the outcome is that the state and / or city will amend the current traffic code(s) as a result of this.. Even if she wins this case, the state or city will more than likely act in some manner that will have an adverse effect on all the other cyclists in the area..

In the end, when all the dust has settled, she is the bad apple that will spoil the rest..

My .02
Just like the Black Hawk, CO case ended badly for all cyclists, right? Oh wait, that case ended with the Colorado Supreme Court reaffirming cyclists right to travel.

Many of the cyclists that raqball calls bad apples, have helped cycling by standing up against misguided motorist, cops and prosecutors in other jurisdictions.

If this lady cyclist just gives in, then all cyclists really do lose to the misguided motorist, cops and prosecutors. By her standing up, at least there is a fighting chance for a win.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:04 PM   #68
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstart View Post
There's that nasty catch all, "safe and prudent". Just because something is legal doesn't automatically make it safe and prudent at all times and places.

It will be interesting to see who gets involved with this.
There is no point to this post. Your "safe and prudent" is just a straw man.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:09 PM   #69
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBinNY View Post
I agree, and earlier posted that I hoped the judge would have Solomon's wisdom. Whether it's road use, or anything else, these rights of the individual vs. their impact on others are delicate balancing act.

I asked a friend, who's a judge and he took only seconds to tell me what he'd do.. --- recuse himself on the basis of being a cyclist and having unconscious bias.
The flip side would be any judge who is a motorist should recuse themselves on the basis of having an unconscious bias.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:12 PM   #70
raqball
Senior Member
 
raqball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Bikes:
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybicycle01 View Post
I have been commuting 27 Nicholasville road every workday for several years. I have had no conflicts or close calls with motorists. No unusual police attention. The road shoulder is very wide and is only interrupted by a few right full turn lanes at intersections. I have ridden with Ms. Schill and other regular commuters on this road. This is my take on why she is being ticketed and getting complaints. She is (legally) leaving the shoulder and taking the traffic lane forcing the "posted 55 mph traffic" to slow down VERY quickly. Horns and pandemonium is the reaction I have seen happen to this bicyclist. I feel keeping my line position from the shoulder lane into the extra right turn lane is the safest for me. The much fewer cars turning right are already braking and watching for that turn lane. I pick my battles and take my lane rights more in city slower traffic. I can't imagine not riding without a rear viewing mirror for last minute safety decisions.
Thanks for sharing what a reasonable and safe cyclist does on that exact same road!

I hope that her actions don't end up causing you, and other safe and reasonable KY cyclist to much grief..
raqball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:12 PM   #71
FBinNY 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter
Posts: 29,434
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB HI View Post
The flip side would be any judge who is a motorist should recuse themselves on the basis of having an unconscious bias.
You do understand that this was a facetious reply from my judge friend. His way of saying this is a tough case he wouldn't want to have to rule on.

However being a driver woudn't be a reason for a judge to recuse himself, since that covers the vast bulk of the American population.
__________________
FB
Chain-L site

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
FBinNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:16 PM   #72
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
raqball said: I think she is in for a long haul of court action(s).. If she wins this case it will get appealed (I assume) and I'd imagine changes to the laws/codes will be made. Putting her right back at square one..
Unlikely the prosecutor would appeal this case. Can anyone cite a similar situation of law changes that have actually been enacted due to a case like this.

Some changes in regulations have been made, but all those stomped down pretty quickly.

Law changes in Colorado went strongly in favor of cyclist.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:19 PM   #73
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBinNY View Post
You do understand that this was a facetious reply from my judge friend. His way of saying this is a tough case he wouldn't want to have to rule on.

However being a driver woudn't be a reason for a judge to recuse himself, since that covers the vast bulk of the American population.
You understand one joke but not the other. Oh well.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:21 PM   #74
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybicycle01 View Post
I have been commuting 27 Nicholasville road every workday for several years. I have had no conflicts or close calls with motorists. No unusual police attention. The road shoulder is very wide and is only interrupted by a few right full turn lanes at intersections. I have ridden with Ms. Schill and other regular commuters on this road. This is my take on why she is being ticketed and getting complaints. She is (legally) leaving the shoulder and taking the traffic lane forcing the "posted 55 mph traffic" to slow down VERY quickly. Horns and pandemonium is the reaction I have seen happen to this bicyclist. I feel keeping my line position from the shoulder lane into the extra right turn lane is the safest for me. The much fewer cars turning right are already braking and watching for that turn lane. I pick my battles and take my lane rights more in city slower traffic. I can't imagine not riding without a rear viewing mirror for last minute safety decisions.
Others will strongly applaud you, but you do realize that you are breaking the law by traveling straight through from a right turn only lane.

It also encourages right hooks that many cyclist choose to avoid by taking the through lane.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 07:38 PM   #75
CB HI
Cycle Year Round
 
CB HI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bikes:
Posts: 11,823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Quote:
Goettl said his motion was not about citing bicyclists using Jessamine County roadways but instead about the safety of all Jessamine County motorists.
Seems the only concern is for motorist.
__________________
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
CB HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 AM.