Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Attn esp. Treasure Valley members-My namesake is SOS needs TLC PDQ

    I need some advice about fixing the bottom bracket on Tempest, my Rollfast. BOTH of the welds are now breaking or broken and I really dont want to lose this bike! Compare it to finding out your loved one needed a new heart valve. You wouldn't have a second thought, would you?

    I have so much work into the bike now I'd rather make the effort to repair it as well as I possibly could. I consider it to be the best bike I've ever owned and so...

    Q: Could I find or fabricate a stout new bracket and sleeve then even bolt it in? Cosmetics are not my biggest concern. I want it to survive a few more years, maybe as much as I figure to but I wonder about me sometimes.

    Q2: We have at least one other member near me in Caldwell. I would like some advise on who to see for help...

    Thanks, Steven

    EDIT: *Moderator*, this might do better in the next forum down the directory, although it was the first place I thought of.
    Last edited by Rollfast; 11-17-07 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  2. #2
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luker, dmotoguy,Gravity Worx, and twobikes all live in Idaho, although I'm not certain where...I think dmotoguy and Gravity Worx are in Boise, and twobikes is definitely in Caldwell.

    Can't help you much other than that, sorry Rollfast. I know you love your baby (although hopefully not so much that you get put on probation... ).

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  3. #3
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
    Luker, dmotoguy,Gravity Worx, and twobikes all live in Idaho, although I'm not certain where...I think dmotoguy and Gravity Worx are in Boise, and twobikes is definitely in Caldwell.

    Can't help you much other than that, sorry Rollfast. I know you love your baby (although hopefully not so much that you get put on probation... ).

    East Hill
    Oh, not like THAT...I just don't walk as good and it takes forever and I've easily got 4-500 dollars total into my bike and it IS the most fun bicycle I've ever owned, hands down. I could possibly come up with that Monarch again but I'm stubborn and stick with stuff I like (boy, did that make my last relationship murder). If I have to sleeve, bolt or Crazy Glue something on I will.

    I'll give a holler to somebody out there...just hoped they'd holler first.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  4. #4
    Healthy and active twobikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Caldwell, Idaho USA
    My Bikes
    mid-60's Dunelt 10-speed, Specialized Allez Sport Tripple, Trek 7.2 FX
    Posts
    887
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleen is also from Caldwell, and it is about 30 miles northwest of Boise. There are several from Boise on the forum. Idcruiserman comes to mind.

    What is the frame material on your bikes--steel or aluminum? Often someone can grind out the old weld that is breaking so the new weld goes down deep into the parent metal. If there is concern over stresses causing future cracking, a gusset or an overlay strip could be added for reinforcement. Getting enough heat for penetration without too much heat to blow through is always a concern, as is changing the temper in the metal or causing distortion due to a lot of heat. It is the kind of thing someone does not mind trying on his own equipment while being very cautious about ruining someone else's bike. If the bike is steel, brazing some reinforcement overlays on might be an option.
    Who am I?
    Where did I come from?
    Why am I here?
    Where am I going?

  5. #5
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that Rollfast's bike is indeed steel.

    Thanks for replying, twobikes !

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  6. #6
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twobikes View Post
    Pleen is also from Caldwell, and it is about 30 miles northwest of Boise. There are several from Boise on the forum. Idcruiserman comes to mind.

    What is the frame material on your bikes--steel or aluminum? Often someone can grind out the old weld that is breaking so the new weld goes down deep into the parent metal. If there is concern over stresses causing future cracking, a gusset or an overlay strip could be added for reinforcement. Getting enough heat for penetration without too much heat to blow through is always a concern, as is changing the temper in the metal or causing distortion due to a lot of heat. It is the kind of thing someone does not mind trying on his own equipment while being very cautious about ruining someone else's bike. If the bike is steel, brazing some reinforcement overlays on might be an option.
    If I can find the pictures I posted in Tempest--The Grey Bike Grows Up, there is a small chance you can see the welds look like brazing without added metal sections and I think the concern was as you are mentioning, that somehow there was concern for the thickness and quality of the original metal, which I'm also certain is steel as I just went out and did a check with one of my numerous uninstalled speakers. I will photograph the damage tomorrow as my old Epson camera has to be powered by the wall wart lately, it is trying to rain in Ontario as you may be aware and daylight will be better than the flash. The brazing HAS cracked off to my knowledge and that's what I believe happened.

    Thank you for your reply...oddly enough, I just got back from Nampa after having a Thanksgiving dinner with my sister, brother in law and their kids about two hours ago...

    PS Would loading the front down a bit heavy a few times add to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  7. #7
    Healthy and active twobikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Caldwell, Idaho USA
    My Bikes
    mid-60's Dunelt 10-speed, Specialized Allez Sport Tripple, Trek 7.2 FX
    Posts
    887
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollfast View Post
    the welds look like brazing without added metal sections...The brazing HAS cracked off... Would loading the front down a bit heavy a few times add to this?
    Brazing material would leave yellow like brass when brushed briskly with a wire brush at the joint. Brazing is inherently not as strong as welding. Brazing will make a lot of heat, too, and will burn off some of your paint.

    When you mention "loading the front down," are you talking about pushing down hard on the pedals or about carrying extra weight over the front wheel? Pedalling hard would naturally add stress to the bottom bracket.

    Attached is a drawing of what could be possible. The heavy lines would be strap iron, probably 1/8" x 1/2" or 3/4" and could be brazed to the frame tubes and bottom bracket. It is not pretty, but it should add to the strength of the frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Who am I?
    Where did I come from?
    Why am I here?
    Where am I going?

  8. #8
    *****es love tarck kemmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    My Bikes
    so many
    Posts
    3,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just have it welded if you aren't concerned with cosmetics. Shouldn't set you back more than $20 or $30 if you can find someone willing to do it.

  9. #9
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twobikes View Post
    Brazing material would leave yellow like brass when brushed briskly with a wire brush at the joint. Brazing is inherently not as strong as welding. Brazing will make a lot of heat, too, and will burn off some of your paint.

    When you mention "loading the front down," are you talking about pushing down hard on the pedals or about carrying extra weight over the front wheel? Pedalling hard would naturally add stress to the bottom bracket.

    Attached is a drawing of what could be possible. The heavy lines would be strap iron, probably 1/8" x 1/2" or 3/4" and could be brazed to the frame tubes and bottom bracket. It is not pretty, but it should add to the strength of the frame.
    I mean I carry a good bit of cargo, sometimes 20 lbs up front. But if the cracking occurred I can see that I'm putting down a lot of force. To make the mattters worse my feet splay out at about 45 degrees normally or less if I make a conscious effort. Pedal traps don't jive for me. I had a rather scary time a week back when my still like new thrift store New Balance 707 AT shoe went off the right pedal while trying to take off from the neighborhood store I spent maybe half a minute, seemed like 3 minutes trying to recover myself and keep from falling over when my right hand went off with it and I found myself sore and going left, left, left in a circle with little control of the handlebar and stuttter stepping my feet until I got back in the driveway and stopped. The shoes are worn more now and are less of a problem...

    The AT is for ALL-TERRAIN, you know

    I recognize the color you are describing some, and yes burnt paint.

    I am not sure you can do what you suggest in the back because it forks IIRC and there's a mounting point for the rear fender. I will go look but but the tube for the seat post and the bottom tube up to the head tube are really it.

    Are you pretty familiar with a Schwinn DX like frame, i.e. pre-Typhoon/Phantom? My figuring is this is one of that type.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  10. #10
    Senior Member cman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boise,ID
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Columbia repro frame where you can see the brazings and I am sure that you could find somebody to rebraze the joints. But depending on the damage welding could be easier as brazing needs clean and tight joints. Pics of the cracks would help.

    Is this a prewar frame? you might have better luck finding a new donor frame for the parts. Not a Rollfast but still from the same era. http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/482619823.html.

  11. #11
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    I have a Columbia repro frame where you can see the brazings and I am sure that you could find somebody to rebraze the joints. But depending on the damage welding could be easier as brazing needs clean and tight joints. Pics of the cracks would help.

    Is this a prewar frame? you might have better luck finding a new donor frame for the parts. Not a Rollfast but still from the same era. http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/482619823.html.
    Postwar I gather, standard chain pattern. That is pretty nice, but more than I spent on Tempest with shipping (about $49.99 and 120something from New York).

    I'll get it inside later tonight and get a photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  12. #12
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got ahold of Gary again (he did the first repair). He works in a farm shop and he's going to see about picking it up Friday and working on it once more. I know he understands about the sleeves and he was trying to make it work and not be so much but we both know it needed more now and that's what it will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  13. #13
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll expect updates and photos .

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  14. #14
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
    We'll expect updates and photos .

    East Hill
    Thought I'd uploaded some earlier? They didn't get there...here goes again.

    BTW The front tube is free but the top hasn't suffered too badly. It's still wobbly as all get out and require a steady, even and light foot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  15. #15
    Senior Member cman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boise,ID
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks like it needs major TLC. I think you would be best to disassemble the bike so you can get completely around the tube with your welds.

    Cool bike, I like your panier boxes. Are they from a motorcycle.

  16. #16
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    That looks like it needs major TLC. I think you would be best to disassemble the bike so you can get completely around the tube with your welds.

    Cool bike, I like your panier boxes. Are they from a motorcycle.
    FOR one...I bought them from an eBay store in California. They were brand new then. They had mounts but those were over 100 dollars more so it has a carrier bent and welded for it.

    Gary took the bike to his shop Monday. It's his birthday today so I don't expect them today. He took some other things to the shop in addition (boards to cut for a CRT projector cabinet I made from a five drawer dresser, and I'm almost done with it).
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  17. #17
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    It's back--some worries but I'm taking it easy

    It wasn't sleeved and it looks strong but the way it can creak worries me so! I'm thinking of seeing if my friend really wants the Monarch and buying it outright for my backup, but I will have this problem again and he is large also.

    Can I get the housing from any other particular bike with English measurements? I'm using a Redline crank and the original sprocket and the bearings and races are fairly new.

    Another thought is to take a section of 1/4 inch thick tube cut down one side and flared at the bottom to braise into the housing and weld to the tubes or even bolt it on twice. I think I need to stop the flexing as that is what I think is breaking the joints. Seeing that it's been braised three times now I think it will be OK but only if I stabilize the twisting.

    There is no way I can help the force I put down nor the angle that I put my feet down at and I feel pedal traps could be a real danger to me, as clumsy as I am getting on and off and sometimes catching on shorts during dismount. I've never liked them and I make some conscious efforts to straighten my feet but that is how I also walk so it's a challenge.

    Pictures will follow ASAP...I'm a dervish right now trying to finish money-making projects and keep food and bills taken care of and clothes coming. Never mind finishing my livingroom and bedroom A/V setups with reel, cassette decks, Laserdiscs, DVD, Camcorders, mixers, other things and over 250 available watts into 6-10 speakers in the livingroom alone and 1 or 2 CRT projectors.

    I'm insane but happy. thank you, thank you very much...

    PS I'm still getting my computers together after this one crashed and building another for someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  18. #18
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollfast View Post
    Pictures will follow ASAP...I'm a dervish right now trying to finish money-making projects and keep food and bills taken care of and clothes coming. Never mind finishing my livingroom and bedroom A/V setups with reel, cassette decks, Laserdiscs, DVD, Camcorders, mixers, other things and over 250 available watts into 6-10 speakers in the livingroom alone and 1 or 2 CRT projectors.

    I'm insane but happy. thank you, thank you very much...

    PS I'm still getting my computers together after this one crashed and building another for someone else.
    OK, but we expect photos when you have time.

    We love you even if you are a nutter .

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  19. #19
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
    OK, but we expect photos when you have time.

    We love you even if you are a nutter .

    East Hill
    I'm into KARAOKE. I'm a SINGING NUTTER.

    If I liked planes, I'd be a FLYING NUTTER.

    Who's at the door?

    NUTTER, HONEY!

    The guy down the street owns the corner store and a paint shop a few blocks away. He promised he'd help me use my paints and clearcoat if I sanded it, and he's giving me the sandpaper today. I'll ask if he can help me get the fiberglass bought when I see him. I only have a box of Bondo.

    I found a VGA battery camera and downloaded the driver. Hopefully I won't need to rely on the Epson Photo PC 600 that took a fall and has to be on the adapter plus I can't get the NIMH batteries to stay up well (???)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  20. #20
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollfast View Post
    I'm into KARAOKE. I'm a SINGING NUTTER.

    WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS ! Karaoke in Caldwell? Who knew ?

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  21. #21
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
    WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS ! Karaoke in Caldwell? Who knew ?

    East Hill
    No, Ontario. Maybe in two places once again...missed Saddles and Spurs on the 4th, saw the sign yesterday.

    I'll bet someplace like the old Victor's has it or a clean and sober club, as in Nyssa.

    I haven't got the connection to UL to my computer yet...appparently it's PS/2 to DSL and I need to see if I still have an A-A DSL for my DSL female to PS/2 connectors. My Epson uses PS/2 to serial but it won't work well without the power adapter.

    Ever seen a Xirlink digital VGA camera? Apparently the website has been down for a long, long time and while I found the drivers, I need the cable. No cable and the program mostly grays out and I can't find the camera because I'm not using the right connection.

    Here's news! The body shop owner from down the street gave me the proper grits of sandpaper and said if I strip it down he will help me paint and I gather help me get the fiberglass and build the fairing when I get to that. Cost: $0
    Last edited by Rollfast; 12-06-07 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  22. #22
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^
    You might ask in the Foo forum if anyone has what you're looking for with the camera. Not saying that anyone will have it, but they might be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

    It's good to know that I was not mistaken in my belief about karaoke in Caldwell (although that's kindof a catchy phrase, isn't it?)--I've been through Caldwell .

    Great job on scoring the goodies!

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

  23. #23
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East Hill View Post
    ^^^
    You might ask in the Foo forum if anyone has what you're looking for with the camera. Not saying that anyone will have it, but they might be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

    It's good to know that I was not mistaken in my belief about karaoke in Caldwell (although that's kindof a catchy phrase, isn't it?)--I've been through Caldwell .

    Great job on scoring the goodies!

    East Hill
    I think I figured it out and IF I can find my A-A (male to male) USB cable I can put a PS/2 adapter on it and try it. That's as far as I could get on it and that was mostly intuition and experience.

    PS PS: I got an external CD-RW drive and a yard rake donated the other day also.
    Last edited by Rollfast; 12-11-07 at 09:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  24. #24
    I STILL miss East Hill :) Rollfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Where my bike's at
    My Bikes
    a lot
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: It's holding together okay. It's also so cold at night that if I don't get facial antifreeze or find my best itchy woolen terrorist ski mask I could look like permanent Botox or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Wheels
    They can't fix expansion joints, because they expand.
    Smile at Miles with a ROLLFAST!

  25. #25
    Lanky Lass East Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.
    Posts
    21,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a lovely balaclava from Cabela's which is blaze orange on one side, turned inside out it's Mossy Oak camo.

    It's toasty warm .

    East Hill
    ___________________________________________________
    TRY EMPATHY & HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART, PERHAPS I'LL SEE YOU ON THE ROAD...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •