I've been putting together this bike chariot battle every minibikewinter for the past couple years. Hope y'all can make it out! It's late notice, but I REALLY hope you can build a chariot and compete!
Ben Hurt III Chariot Wars | MBW Valentines Day 2009
http://www.zoobomb.net/minibikewinter or chatter and sh1t3 talking here: http://zoobomb.net/forums/index.php?topic=19751
Watch the video from last year for posterity and cuz I didn't get around to making one this year.
Meet at SE 47th & SE Taylor for Brunch. Bring food to share. We will ride to event location at 1pm.
Ye Same Ol' RULES:
* Sidehacks are still legal. Deal with it.
* Crowd participation is still ILLEGAL. Yes you can throw your beer cans, but if you start to clothsline, tackle, hit, beat, or otherwise impede the warriors you will be beaten upon by our favorite cave troll, ie: dutch. (ps, I need more volunteer referees to keep the crowd in control.) Anyone who didn't build a chariot better be on their best behavior, you lazy *******s. As for the warriors who have already been DQ'd, you have a little more leeway than the spectators, but remember: YOU LOST. Let the people who are better than you continue fighting each other. IE: You can take your cheap shots, just don't get in the way of chariot-on-chariot action.
1) Knightly conduct. If you are there to hurt and not have fun we will gang up on your ass and spill your intestines on the creosote soaked earth.
2) Chariots must roll. Yes, if your chariot is not moving you suck and lose, *******.
3) Gladiator and Steed much stay in contact with chariot/bike. Get separated and your @$$ will be pummeled by a a horny stegosaurus. And you will lose.
Got questions? Answers? Insults? Wanna place to stay? Go here: www.zoobomb.net/minibikewinter
or you can email me: email@example.com
All the below flyers here: http://flickr.com/photos/gabrielamad...7613058639884/
ps: I'm going to kick your @$$ this year.