View Full Version : Eastern Canada
- Vintage parts vendors in Upper Canada region??
- Ottawa Bike Fitter
- Safe/Calm Roads around London, Ontario?
- Skid stop on fixie
- Planning To Visit Ottowa
- Any good places to buy used bikes
- Snowmbile trails
- Open Streets Windsor 7/17 and 9/18 2016
- Toronto bicycle show this weekend
- Questions about the P'tit train du Nord Linear Park
- SW Ontario Fall 50k/Beginner Races
- Granfondo Ottawa
- Anyone hear gear dealt with chain reaction on Dundas
- Anyone from Halifax or the maritimes?
- Cycling route from southern Ontario to Maritimes
- Seeking advice on bike touring in eastern Prince Edward Island
- A Question About Cycling the Trans-Canada Highway
- Habits of a cyclist
- Anybody ever ridden the Don Valley mountain bike trail (Toronto)?
- Mini Velo / Folding bikes in Toronto ?
- Good bicycle shop / mechanic in the GTA.
- Canadian SIM Cards?
- Windsor area routes
- Name of bikes?
- Visiting Toronto in August
- DVP closed this weekend
- Looking for good loops from Wilson Station or Downsview
- Post your best bike routes from Toronto
- Buying Used Bikes - Mississauga/Etobicoke
- Seeking: worn-out 9sp Shimano cassettes
- Toronto International Bicycle Show
- Anyone travelling from Montreal to Edmonton in the next month or so?
- Ingleside to Kingston - Waterfront Trail - All Asphalt?
- Slippigae on pedal cranks when on trianer
- Youth cycling clubs? Toronto?
- Good places to bike from Toronto...? Toronto -> London? Lake Simcoe?
- Toronto Cycling App
- Bike Clubs West of Toronto
- Looking for some help from a Montreal biker
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Trip Report: Baie-Comeau to Emeril Jct., Labrador and back
- Path between Angliers <-> Ville Marie Quebec
- Canadian Cycle discussion forum
- Eastern Ontario - looking for fellow riders
- Cycling in public roads in Toronto
- Route Suggestions? Toronto, Yonge & Eglinton to Yonge & Bloor!?
- How much are Cannondale bike's worth
- is Confederation Trail best option for doing PEI tip-to-tip?
- Northeast New Brunswick
- Route suggestions needed for Owen Sound to Kawartha Lakes
- Quebec to Tadoussac/trois-pistoles loop
- Recommended routes for Toronto to Bancroft.
- Montreal Gear Swap
- Need opinions on the value of my bike.
- Braun Cycle closed!
- Best bike shop in Montreal
- Road bike for recreational riding in Mississauga?
- Wasaga Beach to Waterfront Trail
- Looking to buy a new bike...what should I get?
- Looking For Other Riders
- Toronto bike show
- Looking for powder coating in Kitchener, Waterloo, Toronto, etc.
- Trans-Canada Trail
- so, I'm riding on the road now..
- Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum
- Milton Velodrome taking shape.
- best touring in Quebec or Ontario?
- The enemy might not be the driver,
- Route Request (Ottawa) Westboro to Airport
- Toronto fall bicycle show 2013...who's going?
- NL Mountain Bike Video
- Pad replacement
- Best bike shops in Montreal
- First High Park Cycles, now Dr. Jamie's Bike Clinic
- Close destination to Ottawa for beginner bikers?
- Route suggestions near Point Pelee (Essex, Kent, etc.)?
- Getting a dynamo hub on the cheap
- Anybody from Montreal?
- Contacts in Montreal for place for cyclist to stay on his way across Canada
- Two cyclists killed on cross Canada tour
- Stolen Goods Alert? Toronto bike warning (with Uncle Jacob)
- Vacation near/at the Sandbanks provincial park and looking for a nice bike ride.
- Tour de Mississauga
- 2013 toronto vintage bicycle show, july 28/13.
- 2 Days - Toronto to Rochester - need Route advice
- Areas north of Kingston
- Need advice cycling South West from Montreal to join TransAmerica trail
- Toronto bicycle racing school
- Bike Repair Shops in GTA
- Qusstion for member Jordan
- Seeking a Cycling Adventure; East Coast Anyone?
- Route needed, Grimsby to Dunnville Ontario
- Advice for buying a bike for relative novice
- Great new rail trail
- Toronto boke rentals:
- Who the heck voted for this guy???
- Stripped Stem bolt - Shop advice (GTA)
- Toronto Bicycle show how it was inside
- Centurion Cycling Horseshoe Valley 2012 check the video if you want to see how it was